Chantix

tumblr_ntke8x7doa1tj9mh7o1_500.gif
WTF?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The best way I can describe the dreams it's like dreaming in HD. I dreamt that I smoked the perfect rack of ribs. I could even smell and taste them. I also had a wild dream about a red head in sexy lingerie but I won't go into detail about that.
I've gotta get me some Chantix

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Also find some ex-smokers to be part of your support group. They will understand what you are going through. I had several customers that "adopted" me and gave me strength. Also reward yourself after you hit some milestones. After a week, month, years, treat yourself.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The best way I can describe the dreams it's like dreaming in HD. I dreamt that I smoked the perfect rack of ribs. I could even smell and taste them. I also had a wild dream about a red head in sexy lingerie but I won't go into detail about that.

That's it! You nailed it...dreaming in HD, that's what I was thinking but couldn't figure out what I meant. It's funny you mentioned the red-head thing because I must have had one the other night b/c the next morning I throttled my wife like a top fuel dragster on a mini-kart track.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My son took it while in the navy. It had adverse effects on him. Depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. He still smokes to this day. it only helped a small % of the people they gave it to.

scooby0048

My son took it while in the navy. It had adverse effects on him. Depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. He still smokes to this day. it only helped a small % of the people they gave it to.
So far, I've not experienced anything like that but I have heard it can be intense for some. 30 years smoking for me so suicidal thoughts are probably out but gearing up for the apocalypse and waging war against everyone is a strong possibility in my case.

scooby0048

It's not a magic pill but it helps some people. It's up to you to quit and stay quit.
I have a feeling it's a good part psychological as well. I've noticed certain things that I do habitually like smoking as soon as I get up or while driving or just after eating. I need to monitor those things and stop thinking about them as well.