Charitable donations

thessalonian13

I am from North Jersey. Does UPS or the Union make donations to local charities/schools? A friend of mine asked me if she can write a letter to either for a donation to a school for autistic children she works at. It's their spring fundraising. Any input or who she can write to would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Future

Victory Ride
We have a United Way promoter he is a sup but he really goes the extra mile for charitys.Do you have anyone like that in your building?If so he /she would be your best bet to start.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yes, the company does donate to local charities. Find that management person in your building that really knows how to get that contact that you can write the letter too. I have done it before, but it was years ago so I can't remember exactly what department does that. This company does do good things and is not as evil as a lot of people on this site think.

rod

Retired 22 years
They used to have a program where they would match your donation to a ligitimate charity but then again the used to do a lot of things.

S

serenity now

squeeze really hard

21.jpg

joking aside, best of luck for a good cause * you never know until you ask
21.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I am from North Jersey. Does UPS or the Union make donations to local charities/schools? A friend of mine asked me if she can write a letter to either for a donation to a school for autistic children she works at. It's their spring fundraising. Any input or who she can write to would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Good luck. That's a great cause.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They used to have a program where they would match your donation to a ligitimate charity but then again the used to do a lot of things.

We used that feature every year when my hubby was donating money to his H.S. and UPS matched it.