Charlie Rangel

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't get me wrong, I DO NOT like Charlie Rangel one bit, but the other day when he used the point of privilege to speak in congress ......I had to agree with him when he pleaded , "don't leave me hanging out to dry 'til November." He said he was 80 yrs. old and may not live that long.

He wants a fast hearing and right now.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't get me wrong, I DO NOT like Charlie Rangel one bit, but the other day when he used the point of privilege to speak in congress ......I had to agree with him when he pleaded , "don't leave me hanging out to dry 'til November." He said he was 80 yrs. old and may not live that long.

He wants a fast hearing and right now.
so that he can fade out of the headlines quickly

mech1

This guy (charlie rangel) is unbeliveable how he has the nerve to go up in front of the congress on some long winded B.S speech.Listen charlie you have been ripping off the goverment for as long as you have been there the ride is over.Its a real shame it took this long to catch you but never the less you're caught.Resign your seat do not pass go and go directly to jail.Cheryl after you read this can you check it for spelling errors thanks

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Cartoon%20-%20Biggest%20Gift%20-%20ALG%20%28500%29.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Before he walked out on his hearing, I heard him mention his 50 years of public service. What's that got to do with anything? So after 50 years you can commit crimes & fraud??? If he was looking for sympathy, he was too obvious about it !!

bbsam

Staff member
This guy (charlie rangel) is unbeliveable how he has the nerve to go up in front of the congress on some long winded B.S speech.Listen charlie you have been ripping off the goverment for as long as you have been there the ride is over.Its a real shame it took this long to catch you but never the less you're caught.Resign your seat do not pass go and go directly to jail.Cheryl after you read this can you check it for spelling errors thanks
Your spelling's not bad, but your syntax dealing with punctuation and capitalization is terrible.

wkmac

I would really like to see Maxine Waters go down hard! She makes my stomach turn inside out. Give me a few minutes and I will tell you how I really feel! LOL!

Really? And deprive the world the chance to really see our gov't for what it really is at it's core? Besides, without Maxine around, some of you and "your leaders" might then be seen for what they really are and then you'd be in real trouble!

:wink2: