Charlie Rangel

moreluck

golden ticket member
I love when they eat their own.
Via Politico:
Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) on Thursday called it “embarrassing as hell” that President Barack Obama is facing charges that his White House lacks diversity.

“It’s embarrassing as hell. We’ve been through all of this with [2012 GOP presidential nominee] Mitt Romney. And we were very hard with Mitt Romney with the women binder and a variety of things,” Rangel said on MSNBC. “And I kind of think there’s no excuse with the second term.”

UPS Lifer

I love when they eat their own.
Via Politico:
Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) on Thursday called it “embarrassing as hell” that President Barack Obama is facing charges that his White House lacks diversity.

“It’s embarrassing as hell. We’ve been through all of this with [2012 GOP presidential nominee] Mitt Romney. And we were very hard with Mitt Romney with the women binder and a variety of things,” Rangel said on MSNBC. “And I kind of think there’s no excuse with the second term.”

But the left wing media neutralizes this by making sure there are pictures showing BO with women in the Oval Office. And of course other pundits claim that BO IS the diversity in his cabinet, while the late night talk show hosts make jokes about this as a non-issue from the right because, again, BO is the diversity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
From the same interview where he called tea partiers “white crackers.”

Via Daily Beast:

[T]here is little question that Rangel is nearing the end. First elected 43 years ago, after having defeated the man whose name adorns the building where the congressman keeps his office, he is musing aloud now about what he once forbade anyone to discuss with him: his own retirement.

But even at 83, dressed in a blue bow tie and crisp gray suit, Rangel is relentless toward those who he feels are slowing the forces of progress.

House Republicans? Have done more damage to American competitiveness than al Qaeda ever could. “What is happening is sabotage. Terrorists couldn’t do a better job than the Republicans are doing.”

afterthought

He is not polarizing at all.
House Republicans? Have done more damage to American competitiveness than al Qaeda ever could. “What is
happening is sabotage. Terrorists couldn’t do a better job than the Republicans are doing.”

The Tea Party? Defeat them the same way segregation was beaten. “It is the same group we faced in the
South with those white crackers and the dogs and the police."
Charlie Rangel on Immigration, Pope Francis & His Successor - The Daily Beast

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
From your link:McDermott noted that "no Republicans" voted for the bill when it left the Ways and Means Committee.
As for those who supported the bill on the floor, McDermott claimed they were "mostly progressives -- but there's none left in the Congress."

As far as circus clowns, I won't argue your point, only add that the Republicans seem to have a near monopoly on 'demented circus clowns', only theirs include young & old.

moreluck

golden ticket member
From your link:McDermott noted that "no Republicans" voted for the bill when it left the Ways and Means Committee.
As for those who supported the bill on the floor, McDermott claimed they were "mostly progressives -- but there's none left in the Congress."

As far as circus clowns, I won't argue your point, only add that the Republicans seem to have a near monopoly on 'demented circus clowns', only theirs include young & old.
Why can't you just admit that Rangel was trying to pull facts from his ***** ? He was wrong and they stopped it immediately to check the facts.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
If you had to back up every stupid thing you've tried to pass off as fact you would have to limit yourself to the recipe thread.

moreluck

golden ticket member
r70oyt.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The other members probably don’t have the depth of ethical problems that Charlie has, where money disappears into the void…

Via NY Post:

None of New York City’s 12 other members of Congress failed to pay rent because of last year’s federal sequester — the excuse Rep. Charles Rangel gave for stiffing state taxpayers out of $87,000.

“It’s not just my office. It’s any office that had to take a cut that we didn’t ask for in our budget,” the deadbeat pol whined in a TV interview following The Post exposé last Sunday.

After missing three payments, Rangel, who rents office space on 125th Street from the state Office of General Services, negotiated a sweetheart deal with state officials. They gave him a six-month reprieve and slashed his rate from $7,253 a month to $4,809.

Yet Rangel still hasn’t paid, owing 16 months of back rent, according to OGS statements and the most recent federal expense records.

Those records also show that all of the city’s congressional representatives paid rent every month last year.

“I don’t know how Charlie ran his budget,” said Rep. Peter King (R-LI). “We had the money to pay it and that’s all I can say.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
He explains thAt him calling white people 'crackers' is a term of endearment. I wonder what he'd think if we called him
N - - - - - ??