Cheap shippers?

oldngray

nowhere special
Yup...and I wear it proudly! lol
TFB_BADGE_CHIEF_COPY1-WHITECutout.gif

Ouch

Store manager is a wman.......she is my daughter's age.

That is irrelevant----I simply don't agree with the corporate decision and will continue to take care of the customer.
When you are there at the correct pick up time, do you put your box count in with out actually picking them up? How do you do it when you go back? You obviously are not being honest again.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When you are there at the correct pick up time, do you put your box count in with out actually picking them up? How do you do it when you go back? You obviously are not being honest again.

When I go there the first time I close the pickup out w/zero pkgs picked up. I then edit the stop when I go back.

Resident know-it-all.

Ouch

[q
When I go there the first time I close the pickup out w/zero pkgs picked up. I then edit the stop when I go back.

Resident know-it-all.

"UpstateNYUPSer, post: 1365874, member: 12570"]When I go there the first time I close the pickup out w/zero pkgs picked up. I then edit the stop when I go back.

Resident know-it-all.[/quote]
It will not be long now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

[q

"UpstateNYUPSer, post: 1365874, member: 12570"]When I go there the first time I close the pickup out w/zero pkgs picked up. I then edit the stop when I go back.

Resident know-it-all.
It will not be long now.[/quote]

Long for what? There is nothing wrong with what I am doing.

Ouch

It will not be long now.

Long for what? There is nothing wrong with what am doing.[/quote]
Nothing wrong till your management team wants to know why you are going back and making a second pickup when they only pay for one. Then I can't wait for you to tell them you don't like their decisions about their company and that you will run it like you want.

Johney

Just give up man. It's the BOG, some hole in the wall center that probably isn't even on any map and there are butterflies and rainbows everyday.