Checks Have Arrived!!! Lawsuit Payout..

XFILED

California Fedex Check Your Mail!!
The Checks have finally arrived from the lawsuit that we have been waiting on...

CanonPowerlifter

43 posts and you have yet to post anything of substance.

dearest upstatenyupser. I am deeply sorry for the previous 43 posts of mine have all been below your satisfactory level. I will do my hardest to visualize this place as a IRL community rather than a online community laid back where everyone can voice their opinions the way they see fancy.

CAFAL

FedEx discussions are none of YOUR business. You're a fine one to talk. Go back to the UPS discussions, maybe they'll give you that donut.

This would be BROWN CAFE wouldn't it? And why is it you guys are called couriers and we are called "service providers"?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

FedEx discussions are none of YOUR business. You're a fine one to talk. Go back to the UPS discussions, maybe they'll give you that donut.

This would be BROWN CAFE wouldn't it? And why is it you guys are called couriers and we are called "service providers"?

He's got a point, it is their site. Every site I've ever known to be an Express site as been shut down. Guess they can't touch this one

The dollar amount of the check(s) is none of our business unless the OP wishes to make it our business.

I will post whenever and wherever I want.

Yes, it's all about me.