Child Support

RoadRage

Most states differ, Michigan is mine...My case.. 3 kids $300 a week + $15 (medical)...2 kids $225 week +$15medical)... 1 kid $145 week + 15 (medical) And at the time add $300 a month ( 3 years)for spouse support.. Its been 10 years, Im on my last 2 years of obligation.. All kids have my medical still. .............. NOW my coworker situation. I kid, never married didnt pay a penny for 15 years.. as soon as a friend got in her ear she filed for child support.. He paid $220 a week till child turned 18.. AND he had to pay back child support from the day the ex girlfried filed.. I would think you would be in the same boat as my coworker.. good luck!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Mine owed me a ton.. and at 1200 per year it took awhile to add up to the amount he owed because then, child support was not well enforced.LOL And then one day saw him on an evening lottery show, Cash explosion. I took his lottery winnings, bought my son a camaro..Lived happily ever after.
Winner! Good for you, and your son.

Indecisi0n

See ya on "Maury"!
s9iff.jpg

derrick

You are brilliant! Dodged a bullet in alimony on that one.

Don't waste your time responding to that donkey. See below for my answer to his theory.

thats why you get a LLC you can't pay support on a company. and give yourself a payroll check. they can only see your payroll check to yourself

brndnpnt

Yes they could ignore that fact but then the courts could also order whats called a cash medical payment. Again, increasing the person's obligation to pay. The whole system is flawed and needs a national re-vamping so that each state follows a national formula for figuring fair and adequate support obligation.
Matt Leinart and Brittany Spears come to mind when we talk about outrageous obligation amounts and a flawed system. WTF did their partners do in life that requires them pay such a large support amount.

Prime example of how screwed up it is and low and behold it's Matt Leinart's baby mama at it again...
Blake Griffin's Ex-GF Dunks Hefty Child Support Bill Over Him | The Source

People just need to do there homework before they go in there. You cant just go in there with your pants hanging off with an attitude like some people I've seen do. Get a lawyer, they have plenty of lawyers that will go in with you for 500$

each state has a website with state statutes listed and that's how I learned everything up and down about it.

You have to show prof that you pay for insurance it's that simple. I've been back and for with my ex for years. smiles and giggles never worked for her either.

brndnpnt

It may be balanced toward the mother when figuring child support obligations but that doesn’t do a whole lot of good if she can’t get it. My ex owes me $75,000 in child support that I’ll probably never see. He lives in a 5,000 sq ft house jet setting around the world while his daughter and I lived in townhouses that I could afford on my salary alone. There were times the water or electricity would be turned off because I couldn’t stretch it to pay day. We made it with sheer determination and me working six days a week many times and in doing so it enabled me to provide everything my daughter needed and some of the things she wanted.

all you need to do is see your case worker and they will issue and attachment and watch how quickly you get it

brndnpnt

It may be balanced toward the mother when figuring child support obligations but that doesn’t do a whole lot of good if she can’t get it. My ex owes me $75,000 in child support that I’ll probably never see. He lives in a 5,000 sq ft house jet setting around the world while his daughter and I lived in townhouses that I could afford on my salary alone. There were times the water or electricity would be turned off because I couldn’t stretch it to pay day. We made it with sheer determination and me working six days a week many times and in doing so it enabled me to provide everything my daughter needed and some of the things she wanted.

brndnpnt

see your case worker and they will issue and attachment

GameCockFan

Get a lawyer that specializes in father's rights. I had a driver in my center take his ex back to court. She had an BSN (bachelor degree in nursing). She wasn't using it. Judge ordered she had the potential to make much more and was underemployed. Cut his support in half. Sort of the same premise of suing for future income.