Child Support

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Never was married to the mother, so I guess you can call me a idiot
You are brilliant! Dodged a bullet in alimony on that one.

I wish it was that easier but I just found out that social service can look up your taxes records and see what your wages was last yrs smh

Don't waste your time responding to that donkey. See below for my answer to his theory.

I don't know who is the bigger idiot, you or the numbnuts who believe this and then go try it.

brndnpnt

looks it's simple. I'll explain quickly how it works. 1st you won't get a credit because you don't pay anything however depending on where you live you can get credit for union dues and visitation depending on where your from and how much time you get.

There is a formula they go by and its to complicated to explain but I have it figured out. They go off of what's called an obligation worksheet and depending your situation and state it varies. They also have a graph called combined monthly obligation which is attached to a chart and depending on how the formula works out meaning your percentage and her percentage of the total support obligation from that table determines the amount you pay, for example. let's say the combination obligation is 1000$ for a nice round number, depending on incomes and the amount on the chart you may pay 80% her 20% so that means she pays 200$ you pay 800$ but since she don't pay you will the 800$ so that said if you paid for insurance you would get a credit on 200$ credit to bring your child support down to $600 per month

My ex pays me just for the stupid ass troll who stops in who probably shouldn't even employed and nothing to contribute to the growth of ups.

Ft. delivery driver
good luck

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
looks it's simple. I'll explain quickly how it works. 1st you won't get a credit because you don't pay anything however depending on where you live you can get credit for union dues and visitation depending on where your from and how much time you get.

There is a formula they go by and its to complicated to explain but I have it figured out. They go off of what's called an obligation worksheet and depending your situation and state it varies. They also have a graph called combined monthly obligation which is attached to a chart and depending on how the formula works out meaning your percentage and her percentage of the total support obligation from that table determines the amount you pay, for example. let's say the combination obligation is 1000$ for a nice round number, depending on incomes and the amount on the chart you may pay 80% her 20% so that means she pays 200$ you pay 800$ but since she don't pay you will the 800$ so that said if you paid for insurance you would get a credit on 200$ credit to bring your child support down to $600 per month

My ex pays me just for the stupid ass troll who stops in who probably shouldn't even employed and nothing to contribute to the growth of ups.

Ft. delivery driver
good luck

2E911234-573F-4930-BAAA-8864A2049C1F.gif

scooby0048

But isn’t he paying for it through the fact that he works for the company??? It’s not like it’s actually “free.” That health care does have a value attached to it.
I suppose you could argue that it's part of his compensation package. However, I would also argue that if a court wanted to pursue it like that they could say instead of making $90k a year he now makes $110k a year which would increase his support obligation.

Thegameisrigged

I suppose you could argue that it's part of his compensation package. However, I would also argue that if a court wanted to pursue it like that they could say instead of making $90k a year he now makes $110k a year which would increase his support obligation.
I see why your saying, but it’s as if they want to ignore the fact that he’s covering health care through his employment. If he didn’t work there, it could be pricy out of pocket. Something has to give. But hey, we live in a world where nothing is fair to men.‍♂️

scooby0048

I see why your saying, but it’s as if they want to ignore the fact that he’s covering health care through his employment. If he didn’t work there, it could be pricy out of pocket. Something has to give. But hey, we live in a world where nothing is fair to men.‍♂️
Yes they could ignore that fact but then the courts could also order whats called a cash medical payment. Again, increasing the person's obligation to pay. The whole system is flawed and needs a national re-vamping so that each state follows a national formula for figuring fair and adequate support obligation.
Matt Leinart and Brittany Spears come to mind when we talk about outrageous obligation amounts and a flawed system. WTF did their partners do in life that requires them pay such a large support amount.

Prime example of how screwed up it is and low and behold it's Matt Leinart's baby mama at it again...
Blake Griffin's Ex-GF Dunks Hefty Child Support Bill Over Him | The Source

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It may be balanced toward the mother when figuring child support obligations but that doesn’t do a whole lot of good if she can’t get it. My ex owes me $75,000 in child support that I’ll probably never see. He lives in a 5,000 sq ft house jet setting around the world while his daughter and I lived in townhouses that I could afford on my salary alone. There were times the water or electricity would be turned off because I couldn’t stretch it to pay day. We made it with sheer determination and me working six days a week many times and in doing so it enabled me to provide everything my daughter needed and some of the things she wanted.

upschuck

It may be balanced toward the mother when figuring child support obligations but that doesn’t do a whole lot of good if she can’t get it. My ex owes me $75,000 in child support that I’ll probably never see. He lives in a 5,000 sq ft house jet setting around the world while his daughter and I lived in townhouses that I could afford on my salary alone. There were times the water or electricity would be turned off because I couldn’t stretch it to pay day. We made it with sheer determination and me working six days a week many times and in doing so it enabled me to provide everything my daughter needed and some of the things she wanted.
Why aren't they garnishing his wages?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If you were to refuse the insurance, You would not get more pay. Yes its part of the compensation package..Its offered free.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Mine owed me a ton.. and at 1200 per year it took awhile to add up to the amount he owed because then, child support was not well enforced.LOL And then one day saw him on an evening lottery show, Cash explosion. I took his lottery winnings, bought my son a camaro..Lived happily ever after.