Child Support

Blazian81

Do anyone have any info where i can get a answer on how much health care cost to insure my child to get credit for it for child support?

Blazian81

Take her back to court and have your order modified and show the courts that health care is covered by you. Some states that matters other states it does not.

yeah i can provide that info, but how much credit will they give me if i don't have a exact number to put down?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
yeah i can provide that info, but how much credit will they give me if i don't have a exact number to put down?
Well since I am not a very successful fortune teller, if you take her back to court and modify it, then and only then you will know how much credit if ANY they give you. Or call your child support case manager and ask them.

Every state runs things differently.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
yeah they are trying , i pay 70% of the total child support and she only pays 30% smh
Sounds like you did it all wrong. You should have found yourself some sugar mama or a crazy bitch. Look at Brittany Spears' loser babies daddy, Kevin Fedderline. She pays him an assload of money and he didn't do anything special.

Blazian81

Sounds like you did it all wrong. You should have found yourself some sugar mama or a crazy bitch. Look at Brittany Spears' loser babies daddy, Kevin Fedderline. She pays him an assload of money and he didn't do anything special.
Man she has a master degree and still in school , you would of thought she would end up getting a job making more money than me as long as she been in school smh