Child Support

Blazian81

He's asking how much does the court say YOU have to pay towards that stuff for the kid.
that's the thing, they want to know who health is covering the child and how much so they can give that person credit towards their child support for having health care covering the child.

Blazian81

The only way I can see anyone knowing the difference between just you, and with the child added, would be to contact teamcare, but I don't know if there is a difference in amount UPS contributes for family coverage.
yeah did that already, and they was clueless, the only closest thing i found to how much our health and welfare was costing us was in the national master under article 34 section 1, i think it says something to the nature of $.50 per hr

upschuck

yeah did that already, and they was clueless, the only closest thing i found to how much our health and welfare was costing us was in the national master under article 34 section 1, i think it says something to the nature of $.50 per hr
Sounds like there is $0 more contributed, because you have him on your insurance. There is your answer.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
that's the thing, they want to know who health is covering the child and how much so they can give that person credit towards their child support for having health care covering the child.
You're missing what @Rutherford B Hays and I are saying. When you went to court and were ordered to pay. It should have included an order that somehow breaks down what each parent's obligation is. Like you get to claim the kid on taxes 3 out of every 5 years, you must pay 80% of medical, 50% of out of pocket educational and medical expenses, etc.

If that order stipulates how much medical has to be paid by you, then bring the form in to the court and let them figure it out. You can also find out what expenses our medical covers by looking at the yearly benefits explanations online or in the book they send out.