China "Dog Meat" Festival Begins

rickyb

1681312059075.png

america had child hunger problems, poverty, and inflation (in housing, education, medical) before this food inflation was propagandized

vantexan

o yes we do. we spend more money on our own domestic pets than we do on the third world.

we let our govts blow up the 3rd world all to hell and control their politics and economy.
You said we treat the people of the third world worse than we treat domestic animals. Domestic animals includes cows, pigs, etc. No we don't. As far as spending on our pets it costs a hell of a lot more to live here than in third world nations. And it's not our responsibility to give all our money to the third world. We have an obligation to assist in famines, natural disasters, and, depending on the situation, war.

rickyb

You said we treat the people of the third world worse than we treat domestic animals. Domestic animals includes cows, pigs, etc. No we don't. As far as spending on our pets it costs a hell of a lot more to live here than in third world nations. And it's not our responsibility to give all our money to the third world. We have an obligation to assist in famines, natural disasters, and, depending on the situation, war.
assist.........in war...........you say

yea ppl in the third world are completely :censored2:ed over starving. at least our domestic animals are well fed before we kill them

vantexan

Kenya, thailand

Theyre skinny and their houses are ghetto.

Its not a mystery

I seen ghetto places in america too. i been to oakland, compton
So in your estimation they should all have pristine first world houses? Life expectancy in Kenya is over 62 years. That's primarily due to disease. In Thailand life expectancy is over 79 years. Higher than the U.S. Why isn't Thailand helping out the poor in Kenya? Or the U.S. poor for that matter. I've lived in a number of poor developing nations for months at a time. Food isn't an issue. And being fat isn't good either. Heart disease and diabetes are all over the developed world.

rickyb

So in your estimation they should all have pristine first world houses? Life expectancy in Kenya is over 62 years. That's primarily due to disease. In Thailand life expectancy is over 79 years. Higher than the U.S. Why isn't Thailand helping out the poor in Kenya? Or the U.S. poor for that matter. I've lived in a number of poor developing nations for months at a time. Food isn't an issue. And being fat isn't good either. Heart disease and diabetes are all over the developed world.
according to my calculations, everyone should have decent housing. food IS an issue even in america.

vantexan

according to my calculations, everyone should have decent housing. food IS an issue even in america.
If life expectancy in Thailand is 79 years then food isn't an issue. And of course people should have decent housing. But you seem to be saying the U.S. should pay for everyone in developing countries to have nice housing. There aren't enough resources in the world to make that happen.