China hacked Hillary?

newfie

My goodness, how dense are you? Hillary Clinton was not mentioned in the NYT article that you couldn't link correctly.

My God are you dense?

First article Hillary hacked by China
Second article cia operatives comprised and dying

Would you do better if I used crayons?

newfie

well that’s what the President says, so yes?
agreed but in your case I would have expected that you would have quoted a New York Times like it was the Bible I realized that this narrative doesn't work for a while for you but I'm sure if the president s that there is a problem with China hacking all of Hillary's emails then I'm sure the president knows things that we and the Press may not be open to or have available to them

newfie

I will also remind you deniers that the president was mocked when he said the Obama administration had spied on him and then lo and behold we found out the Obama Administration did spy on him

Sportello

I will also remind you deniers that the president was mocked when he said the Obama administration had spied on him and then lo and behold we found out the Obama Administration did spy on him
No, they spied on the guy in the campaign that was working with the Russians.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
agreed but in your case I would have expected that you would have quoted a New York Times like it was the Bible I realized that this narrative doesn't work for a while for you but I'm sure if the president s that there is a problem with China hacking all of Hillary's emails then I'm sure the president knows things that we and the Press may not be open to or have available to them
i’m not a hillary fan btw i just think your thread sucks