China Pulling Off Greatest Financial Coup In History

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
if china really wants to mess up our works they would disrupt the US internet .
Yes because all internet is located in one central location....
upload_2020-3-19_21-45-10.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
i wouldnt back off on that point . They knew they had a problem with this virus and instead of trying to contain it they held an international gathering in wuhan while denying there was a problem and refusing to share epidimeological information with the world. we may not be able to prove its :censored2: but it damn sure looks, smells and tastes like :censored2: .
If you let me taste it. I can tell you for certain

Non sequitur

I believe 1 to 2% of any given population is genius level. How many Chinese are there?
People make mistakes I get it, but this would be one hell of a mistake.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
California on total lock down.

I was living in Massachusetts in 1978 when the National Guard was called out after the "Blizzard of 78"

It was one big party back then with my friends.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The WH hid this as much as China did, or close. Trump and DC knew two months ago but didn't want to prematurely panic markets, even until it was blatantly obvious they couldn't cover it up anymore
...told ya'll.. ;[

Four U.S. senators sold stock after receiving sensitive briefings in late January about the emerging threat of the coronavirus, sparking concerns that they put safeguarding their private finances before their duty to protect public health.

Senators Richard Burr, a Republican from North Carolina, and Kelly Loeffler, a Republican from Georgia, both completed their sales at a time when the Trump administration and GOP leaders were downplaying the potential damage the virus might cause in the U.S. and before drastic stock-market plunges set off by the pandemic.

oldngray

nowhere special
...told ya'll.. ;[

Four U.S. senators sold stock after receiving sensitive briefings in late January about the emerging threat of the coronavirus, sparking concerns that they put safeguarding their private finances before their duty to protect public health.

Senators Richard Burr, a Republican from North Carolina, and Kelly Loeffler, a Republican from Georgia, both completed their sales at a time when the Trump administration and GOP leaders were downplaying the potential damage the virus might cause in the U.S. and before drastic stock-market plunges set off by the pandemic.

One of the 4 was Feinstein. Odd how you didn't mention that.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It a bit of irony . Last night we were wrapping up waiting for the last of the air drivers to come in and loading the shuttle for the airport.20 to 25 cases of surgical masks come down the belt NDA with Chinese symbols all over the boxes.Buying supplies from the country that sent us this plague !!! WTF

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
...told ya'll.. ;[

Four.
I don't know that I wouldn't have done the same with the info.
I'm sure the push in the meeting wasn't about
safeguarding their private finances before their duty to protect public health.
Personal choices bother some people. Others not so much.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To show DC and insiders knew about this fiasco months ago. Who profiteers off it is largely secondary atm
So you think that's why Democrats ignored Tom Cotton's warnings about the Wuhan Virus and instead of doing anything they decided to paralyze the government with their Impeachment hoax?

You have an interesting theory but I'm not sure it holds water. Who knows....

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Btw loeffler, for those who didn't know, her husband is chairman of the NYSE. Sad.

Jeffrey Craig Sprecher (born February 23, 1955) is an American businessman, and the founder, chairman, and CEO of Intercontinental Exchange, and chairman of the New York Stock Exchange.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So you think that's why Democrats ignored Tom Cotton's warnings about the Wuhan Virus and instead of doing anything they decided to paralyze the government with their Impeachment hoax?

You have an interesting theory but I'm not sure it holds water. Who knows....

I think your timeline and facts don't coincide, a frequent problem with your posts.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It a bit of irony . Last night we were wrapping up waiting for the last of the air drivers to come in and loading the shuttle for the airport.20 to 25 cases of surgical masks come down the belt NDA with Chinese symbols all over the boxes.Buying supplies from the country that sent us this plague !!! WTF

The supply chain has been shifted, mainly to China. Almost any low to mid-value item you buy is from China. Medical supplies, car parts, etc. The list is endless. OUR companies decided to off-shore their production to boost profits and OUR government and the GOP were absolutely fine with it.

Hate on China all you want, but they are a critical component of the US supply chain for almost every business or industry. Home Depot wouldn't have much to sell if all the Chinese-made products were gone, and neither would Target, WalMart or any of the major retailers of anything.

The Coronavrus came from bats in a cave in China. The Chinese discovered it 3 years ago and it was published that it was expected to eventually transmit to humans. The Chinese aren't the only culture that interacts with bats, BTW. Bat guano is used as fertilizer all over the world, especially in poor countries. They go in there, did it up, and then spread it on their crops.

What if there was a similar virus transmitted to humans by pigs in Kansas? What would you do then? Would Trump call it Armour Virus or Kansas City-19? I doubt it, because that might upset his base.

But, since his base is pretty racist, it does serve him to racialize it and blame "the other" for the problem.