Chinese Olympics 2022

rickyb

y is it okay for western big tech and NSA to spy on us and not china?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
guantanamo bay, prison conditions, political assassinations like civil rights leaders, the amount of wars you engage in, friendships with dictatorships, etc
Ok, I'm narrowing down your personal demographic. Judging by the desperate reach you made I'm thinking you must be a person like the ones Jesse Waters interviews on the street. He will find an adolescent, say a junior in HS and ask them if they know where Madagascar is. They generally reply with something along the lines of, "isn't that a Disney movie".
Seriously. You must have pulled a muscle making that reach but thanks for making my point.

BTW, why can't you use multi quote? I'm sure your iPhone 13 has the capability.

rickyb

Ok, I'm narrowing down your personal demographic. Judging by the desperate reach you made I'm thinking you must be a person like the ones Jesse Waters interviews on the street. He will find an adolescent, say a junior in HS and ask them if they know where Madagascar is. They generally reply with something along the lines of, "isn't that a Disney movie".
Seriously. You must have pulled a muscle making that reach but thanks for making my point.

BTW, why can't you use multi quote? I'm sure your iPhone 13 has the capability.
i dont have an iphone or any modern phone

i use a flip phone, and a samsung tablet which is cheaper than apple crap

rod

Retired 22 years
I have to admit----the opening ceremonies were the worst ones I have ever seen. It may as well been a political convention.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If this is how China treats it's guests then their general population must have it really bad.

Life in the Olympic gulag: Athletes are 'crying like crazy' in hellish quarantine with miserable food where 'hope is dead' as DOZENS miss out on their events after testing positive and being carted off to isolation camps​

• Athletes complained of hellish conditions in Chinese isolation hotels after dozens were confined with Covid
  • Valeria Vasnetsova, a Russian biathlete, uploaded a grim picture of food she said was served three times a day for five days straight, leaving her emaciated with 'bones sticking out'
  • Natalia Maliszewska, a Polish skater, was left 'crying and crying' after being repeatedly taken to isolation over unclear Covid tests - including 'horror' wake-up by officials at 3am
  • German team boss said conditions 'unacceptable' with rooms too small, unhygienic, and Covid tests not given

rickyb

If this is how China treats it's guests then their general population must have it really bad.

Life in the Olympic gulag: Athletes are 'crying like crazy' in hellish quarantine with miserable food where 'hope is dead' as DOZENS miss out on their events after testing positive and being carted off to isolation camps​

• Athletes complained of hellish conditions in Chinese isolation hotels after dozens were confined with Covid
  • Valeria Vasnetsova, a Russian biathlete, uploaded a grim picture of food she said was served three times a day for five days straight, leaving her emaciated with 'bones sticking out'
  • Natalia Maliszewska, a Polish skater, was left 'crying and crying' after being repeatedly taken to isolation over unclear Covid tests - including 'horror' wake-up by officials at 3am
  • German team boss said conditions 'unacceptable' with rooms too small, unhygienic, and Covid tests not given
the guys in some of the photos wear way more ppe than we do at work on covid patients

542thruNthru

I'm watching the Olympics.

So........

tumblr_nl8jvdwFVU1u7z46go1_250.gif