Christmas Eve

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Gotta hit that one million post mark Mr. Obsessed.
OVg7aFWOXAi4.gif

Michael Scott

I wonder how many volunteers they will get for christmas eve if they actually offer something good? Say double time plus a $500 gift card. Im guessing still not very many but something like that would probably get me to do it

Michael Scott

Im just thinking there arent going to be many volunteers on saturday the 23rd. Which would lead to a panic situation and possibly ask for volunteers for sunday. Which i guess now that i think about it wouldnt even be legal if you already worked mon-sat

Zowert

It’s gonna be fun watching management have a meltdown on Friday the 22nd. Ain’t no one gonna volunteer that Saturday and they can’t force us anymore. They’re going to have every supervisor available running routes on Saturday the 23rd. I might just go out and do some observations that day.

Thebrownblob

Lol. Stop please.
Lol they can’t, if you’re speaking on a few locals that may have dropped the ball. That’s their problem they’ve been resorting to giving away all kinds of electronics making deals for certain amount of stops and begging people people to come to work here. The week before they got a few Saturday people to agree to Monday and they got screwed this week. No one came and they had to call a ready team from a different state to bail us out.