Christmas Eve flip/flop?

Well, if you complained about PVDs and they got rid of them, should they hire them back only for Christmas Eve?
3ofT5CzWVsaJKxNyec.gif

R1wonder

I never got rid of a pvd either . I don’t want 14 hour days . But I don’t want 6, there’s a happy medium here . My bosses cut work from the pvd back to me along with my work that went to a split car . We’re all even now . I think some of you are over looking I said 2 drivers also had my work . 6-7 hour days isn’t gonna cut it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You friend*in serious dude . There was guys pinching out at 4. Guys with 90 commercial stops and 40 resi stops . Guys with 250 resi stops got :censored2:ed and no help . It was Xmas eve and I have two little kids . Get the friend out of here with this /

Sorry Cuz, but he’s right you can’t have it both ways

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If it’s really that hard to believe a person wants hours and doesn’t want to work a long day around the holidays you are the one who needs meds

Not how it works ups has 400,000 or so employees they can’t go and hold each one’s hand and see how many hours they want to work today
Either do the job or quit
Your choice
Ps ups doesent care how many little kids you have

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Not how it works ups has 400,000 or so employees they can’t go and hold each one’s hand and see how many hours they want to work today
Either do the job or quit
Your choice
Ps ups doesent care how many little kids you have
but what about the total service plan paper they passed out ?

my supervisor asked me how many hours I wanted 😞 , I thought he cared…😭

🧔‍♂️✊

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My worst Christmas eve, my helper and I worked till 11:30 pm. Back when service actually meant something, we were told to deliver ALL Christmas looking packages. I got a misload which not only wasn't in my area, but didn't even go to our building. 2 hour round trip to deliver it. In feeders, I don't remember ever working a Christmas eve. We were always laid off that day.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Your manager is crazy if he thinks you guys aren’t working Christmas Eve. He also must be the type that thinks he won’t be running a route if we strike. What a bozo.

My worst Christmas eve, my helper and I worked till 11:30 pm. Back when service actually meant something, we were told to deliver ALL Christmas looking packages. I got a misload which not only wasn't in my area, but didn't even go to our building. 2 hour round trip to deliver it. In feeders, I don't remember ever working a Christmas eve. We were always laid off that day.
Now they just tell you sheet it up as a bad address

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Now they just tell you sheet it up as a bad address
Technically, it was a bad address. It had a bad zip, but it had the city name right. I knew that city well, so I ran it. When I got back to the building, everyone in my center was gone home. They actually had food for the employees, but it was a box of crumbs by the time I got there.