Christmas season has started........

spif91

with my nightly set of trips.........
trips.jpg

tre305

This only happens out west right? Not as many curved roads out that way? I wish I would see a feeder pulling three pups into our center. Sometimes I wonder how they don't have a hard time pulling two on these Miami roadways.

spif91

.80 cents here in Oklahoma for trips. Think there are only about 4 states that allow them. We must be on 4 lane or interstates. No 2 lane roads allowed.

outta hours

.80 cents here in Oklahoma for trips. Think there are only about 4 states that allow them. We must be on 4 lane or interstates. No 2 lane roads allowed.

We can't use trips in Texas but we are qualified on our license. Long story short one night at your hub they were short or had extra spif91. Dispatch told me I had 3 going back south instead of two. I was like "what are you kidding me"? Dispatch says nope take 3 leave one in Ardmore on your way back. All I could think about was the Arbuckle Pass, going up and down it. I thought it would be freaky, but I would rather haul trips than a 53 chassis from the rail yard any day. It was a piece of cake. Now I am not so sure about a long and a pup or 2 UPSOZ's ha ha, that still looks strange to me. Be safe and have a good peak.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

Where is this? You look like the only set in the yard. Our building looks very similar, but all of our triples need to set up in the back because of room. I set up doubles, like your picture, but each door around me is also stacked with doubles. And the swing out room is negligible. You look like you have all of the room in the world to work in.

Dracula

Triples are allowed in Kansas, and I think, into Colorado too. But I could be wrong about the doobie state.

outta hours

Where is this? You look like the only set in the yard. Our building looks very similar, but all of our triples need to set up in the back because of room. I set up doubles, like your picture, but each door around me is also stacked with doubles. And the swing out room is negligible. You look like you have all of the room in the world to work in.

Oklahoma City hub. They do have lots of room. Whenever I go there guys are setting up trips everywhere.

Dracula

Oklahoma City hub. They do have lots of room. Whenever I go there guys are setting up trips everywhere.

So where do you come out of? We have a couple of routes that go to Tulsa. I sometimes take trailers going to OKLOK, but I think these are for mileage guys handing off to other drivers.

Dracula

You know, I've lived in this town since 1974, and I've never ate at Stroud's. I've been in BB's next door, but never been in there.