Christmas tips?

AssistantSanta

Stop giving me(the poor helper) a hard time for hiding your stuff especially when I tell you where it is on the note. Else, stop calling in a complaint when its stolen off your porch in plain view.

over9five

Staff member
You think you could put your freakin hose away for the Winter instead of leaving that trip hazard sitting all over your walkway???

S

splozi

Install a moving walkway leading from the street to your front door if you have a long driveway. Thanks.

brownelf

If you see someone get out of a UPS truck and a person carrying a package is walking up to your home, don't wait to get your large posterior off the couch until after I ring the bell.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Oh my these are all good! Dog crap, a ton of it on my step, it is everywhere, dont people clean up after their pooches. Nope they just take it to the neighbors yard.
Yes I see you sitting there in your lounger and you see me. Why do I have to knock or ring, before you get up!!!!!!

satellitedriver

Oh baby oh baby, oh yeah! I wouldn't mind spending my two-minute lunch time with some hot-tay's (woman of course) I get all types of attention I didn't before with this sex-ay UPS uniform. Woman sure do love men in a uniform. I thought that was a myth :winnersmiley:

The other funny thing is I accidently stepped over a dog or run into one when there was a cute girl smiling at me at a business working indoors while I "delivered the packages." SEXY-TIME~
If your on the prowl, there is nothing sexier that a UPS man holding a puppy in his arms.
Just smile and say you found it and you are going to give it a good home.
You will be in like Flint.

Indecisi0n

When the house has on every light with cars in the driveway. You drag a heavy sig required package to the door and their not home.

satellitedriver

I wonder how many of our younger members know or have heard of a "Z-scan".
I thought of that when I posted.
I started to write an explanation of the term, then realized two things.

One, I was too mentally tired from working 13hr days, to explain the concept.
Two, the concept no longer applies to the job/career function of a UPS driver,
except in one very important point.
Safe driving.
Z scanning what is in front of, and around, the pkg car is the keystone, to being as safe as possible.