Christmas Week

watdaflock?

Hope I get me some sex on Xmas.
prostitutes_c_165633.jpg

Humble Helper

I don't think so according to my helpers today was brutal!!
Well, My Monday felt pretty good, (9.5 hours) but by Tuesday, I was saying Monday was brutal because I could feel it in my energy level. Still did okay, but I could tell I was a bit slower then the day before. (over 300 stops)
I have had to fill in for others that dropped from routes and both of my drivers were great people. Encouragement was great as well. I am getting a work out, but I knew that was coming, you just don't know until you get there. My drivers both said I did well, and asked me back. I am horrible at the diad b/c the letters and numbers are rubbed off, and never had any training, but they usually just set it up to a point anyway. I mostly jump and deliver, although sometimes the drivers get off and help.
My first day was all long up hill, driveways. I all could do was laugh. I DID say I wanted exercise, (said to self). The next two days I had some older buildings without elevators. My first day with hills actually prepped me for that. All I can say is that you guys rock at what you do, and I am just glad to have decent people to work with and have a job. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

(Accidentally found this site)

Humble Helper

Well, My Monday felt pretty good, (9.5 hours) but by Tuesday, I was saying Monday was brutal because I could feel it in my energy level. Still did okay, but I could tell I was a bit slower then the day before. (over 300 stops)
I have had to fill in for others that dropped from routes and both of my drivers were great people. Encouragement was great as well. I am getting a work out, but I knew that was coming, you just don't know until you get there. My drivers both said I did well, and asked me back. I am horrible at the diad b/c the letters and numbers are rubbed off, and never had any training, but they usually just set it up to a point anyway. I mostly jump and deliver, although sometimes the drivers get off and help.
My first day was all long up hill, driveways. I all could do was laugh. I DID say I wanted exercise, (said to self). The next two days I had some older buildings without elevators. My first day with hills actually prepped me for that. All I can say is that you guys rock at what you do, and I am just glad to have decent people to work with and have a job. Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

(Accidentally found this site)
correction: 8.5 hours. Anyway, my Driver actually done after he dropped me, I am glad I could help : )