Cinco De Mayo

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Cinco de Mayo. The wining of a war with the Frenchies I think. What a thing to celebrate, the whipping of a country that has lost every fight they have ever been in.

Problem is with what is going on, they are liable to win this war without ever firing the first shot.

d

Slothrop

My understanding is that the celebration of Cinco de Mayo was started by Coors, as an effort to make up for their poor treatment of employees of Mexican heritage.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
While it has been a long time, the Mexicans that used to work the tomato fields had a cinco de mayo every friday. they would be so drunk and hung over till sunday. I remember two guys drinking three cases in one afternoon. They would be stone broke on Sunday as well.

Susie, are you sure that was Coors and not Bud?

d

Slothrop

Though it’s been awhile, I remember two old German Hillbillies from Tennessee that used to drink shine and chase the pigs around Friday night until they agreed on a cute one. They’d fight over it till church on Sunday.

Geesh.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I heered o dem too. Aint reltives o myne noways soz id don mater much. Butin ifn daz de ony way youz gets any..............

Best Regards

d