Cindy Sheehan pulls another boner

raceanoncr

From the AP:
"Cindy Sheehan, said Sunday that she plans to run against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unless she introduces articles of impeachment against President Bush, in the next two weeks."

I thought she QUIT!!!!!

How much worse can things get????

wkmac

From the AP:
"Cindy Sheehan, said Sunday that she plans to run against House Speaker Nancy Pelosi unless she introduces articles of impeachment against President Bush, in the next two weeks."

I thought she QUIT!!!!!

Racer,

Calm down and look at this again but think about it! This is not a bad thing and I'd hope you guys would applaud Cindy. Could you imagine Cindy Sheehan uprooting the democrat's golden child Speaker of the House? In the Pelosi district it's not out of the question although a longshot. Cindy will also show what hypocrits the likes of the Pelosi types are and that is a good thing my friend.

Cindy, you go girl!

BTW Racer: I thought for sure Bob had his first Wally at Bristol yesterday. Should have left that 4.70 setup in the car they had been running and let General Tim test the track. Tim did and it worked but a 5.0 would have won that race just as well so what the hay!

raceanoncr

Racer,

Calm down and look at this again but think about it! This is not a bad thing and I'd hope you guys would applaud Cindy. Could you imagine Cindy Sheehan uprooting the democrat's golden child Speaker of the House? In the Pelosi district it's not out of the question although a longshot. Cindy will also show what hypocrits the likes of the Pelosi types are and that is a good thing my friend.

Cindy, you go girl!

BTW Racer: I thought for sure Bob had his first Wally at Bristol yesterday. Should have left that 4.70 setup in the car they had been running and let General Tim test the track. Tim did and it worked but a 5.0 would have won that race just as well so what the hay!

Yeah, wkmac, I know. I ain't much for politics to begin with but I just don't like groups or people that say one thing and do another (yeah, that could apply to almost ALL politicians).

How many actors were going to move to Canada if Bush got elected? How many actually DID move? On and On...

Sheehan said she QUIT! I thot that was it! "Yes, but I didn't mean THIS TIME!!!".

On th PS...I was hoping for the Bob's first Wally too. Was gone all w/e and didn't get to see anything but his qualifying position (16th vs #1, boy was THAT a given!) But, man, he just kept advancin! Great job! Moved him to #6 in points.

Love your avatar also. Was gonna comment on yer last reply about Pulde. Met him in Seattle in the mid-90s. Man, he's so much like me, attitudes, philosophies, etc., I thot I'd known him all my life. Think he could drive a blown roller skate also. Versatile.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wish she would run against Nancy Pelosi. She couldn't do any worse of a job. I'm sure she would be willing to work with George Bush as much as Pelosi herself has. I didn't know she lived in the same District as Pelosi. Actually, the more I think about it, everyone in Washington DC needs to be replaced. Too bad we don't have term limits on Congressmen and Senators.:thumbup1:

Sammie

Good question Race,

Not sure which of the two are more bizarre.

The profound Nancy goes to Greenland and eyewitnesses, first hand, Global Warming. Wonder what she saw? Whatever it was, it was enough for her to demand that President Bush, (who’s the root cause of everything bad and evil) get busy and stop the world from putting out so many carbon emissions. Remember, we can control EVERYTHING on this earth and elsewhere else by our actions alone.

She also conducts her own foreign policy by meeting with Bashar Assad in Syria, who’s only one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism world wide.

Then there’s Cindy, who makes her farewell to the war protest movement and blames everybody, (especially the Democrats) for their failure to create "her America", so she can go home and care for her family. Which consists of two divorced husbands and the children she abandoned while on her “quest”. So I guess this means no more visits to Chavez's dictatorship in Venezuela???

This is also the woman who wanted to protest in Germany outside the Landstuhl Army Medical Center, where our wounded stop before returning from the war on their way to Walter Reed or Bethesda or Brooke in San Antonio. She wanted the Germans to deny the use of U.S. bases and let her demonstrate where our wounded could see her.

And now it’s “Do What I Want Or I’ll Run Against You”… If Cindy really wanted to protect our Warriors, she’d offer to become a human shield in Iraq. You know, like a human kevlar blanket.

But instead, she’ll probably volunteer to man an anti-aircraft battery in Tehran in the near future...

tieguy

Banned
Somebody needs to help poor cindy. I have a lot of sympathy for her since she gave a child to the war effort. Theres a part of me that still feels she has earned the right to make a fool of herself. But god the foolery is getting worse by the minute. Somebody needs to reign her in. The grief is killing her mentally.

wkmac

racer,

Met Pulde myself back in the day (1977') when he shoed the old War Eagle FC with Mike Hamby. I know lots of people like the 8000 hp, 300 plus mph monsters but for me give me the old 2500 hp, 220 to 230 mph FC's where the did long smokey burnouts and dry hopped the car to set the clutchs and they even shifted gears with the old 2 speed lenco's. Ah yes, those were the days for sure IMO.

:thumbup1:

I'm talking the days of when Austin Coil was tuning this
http://www.70sfunnycars.com/previous.html (scroll down to pic 4) and John Force was getting his arse whipped by everyone if he even qualified!
:lol:

Also at a race in 1978' my wife had a Canon AE-1 and she was taking pics and had some trouble with the thing. A 14 year old kid was right there and helped her out. He was a nice kid and was very nice to my wife. He kept always telling us that he would one day drive a FC too. We shrugged it off but years later he did fulfill his dreams and more. The kid's name?

Whit Bazemore