Cintas online

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
https://www.twinhill.com/gensite/index.jsp?thClient=upscatalog

You could try this instead. $23 for 7 pairs.

If you want to go with the cintas route, you have to call them and order them over the phone. They are way over priced anyways and there is no gaurantee you won't get those crappy glued on UPS logos.

have you had anyproblem with theses wearing out fast? i bought some of those bobby sox and they lasted for a long time. just curious

outamyway

have you had anyproblem with theses wearing out fast? i bought some of those bobby sox and they lasted for a long time. just curious

I was just throwing the idea out there. I haven't tried them yet. I ordered the acrylic blend ones from cintas with embroidered ups logos. I've had them about 6 months and they are still in one piece but they have taken a beating. I imagine I will have to get more eventually and would be willing to try the twinhills socks out.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We were able to order the brown ups polo shirts to wear instead of the shirtjacs, but havent been able to find any. Does anyone know if these are still available anywhere??

thom1842

This was listed on UPSers.com in a new "corporate PCM" as the cintas site to use to purchase socks with logos on. It looks like they are going back to embroidered logos instead of patches.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ricky Bobby

go with Bobby Sox, $26.95/dozen shipped

1 800-471-7625 P.O Box 1365 Hickory NC 28603