Citizen’s Arrest gone wrong Georgia

Box Ox

imagine the liberal reaction if the white guy had attacked a black holding a shotgun on him. The white guy would have been given 5 death sentences in addition to losing his life.

Uh huh.

I can see why some Trumpees are so uncomfortable with the jury's guilty verdict for Arbery's killers.

There is an auto-mod insertion of "riend" after the letter eff (can't type the letter eff alone without it being auto-edited) in the quote below.

"Georgia Bureau of Investigation Agent Richard Dial testified in June 2020, more than a year before the state trial, that Bryan told investigators he heard Travis McMichael say “friend----ing n---er” after shooting Arbery."

newfie

Uh huh.

I can see why some Trumpees are so uncomfortable with the jury's guilty verdict for Arbery's killers.

There is an auto-mod insertion of "riend" after the letter eff (can't type the letter eff alone without it being auto-edited) in the quote below.

"Georgia Bureau of Investigation Agent Richard Dial testified in June 2020, more than a year before the state trial, that Bryan told investigators he heard Travis McMichael say “friend----ing n---er” after shooting Arbery."
racist terminology is used by many including those that are supposedly offended by it.
was the victim attacking the shooter at the time he died?

Box Ox

racist terminology is used by many including those that are supposedly offended by it.
was the victim attacking the shooter at the time he died?

"Before issuing the sentences, Judge Walmsley noted that Mr. Arbery had been chased for roughly five minutes while he ran from the men on foot. To illustrate the sense of time, and to emphasize the terror he said Mr. Arbery must have felt, the judge paused and let silence fill the room for one minute."

"The chase ended when Mr. Arbery, blocked in by the trucks, clashed physically with Travis McMichael, who shot Mr. Arbery three times at close range with a shotgun."

newfie

"Before issuing the sentences, Judge Walmsley noted that Mr. Arbery had been chased for roughly five minutes while he ran from the men on foot. To illustrate the sense of time, and to emphasize the terror he said Mr. Arbery must have felt, the judge paused and let silence fill the room for one minute."

"The chase ended when Mr. Arbery, blocked in by the trucks, clashed physically with Travis McMichael, who shot Mr. Arbery three times at close range with a shotgun."
he didnt clash with them he crossed a distance of about 5 feet and attacked the man holding a shotgun on him.

if the judge honestly believes the word "clashed" is appropriate than that word would signify an altercation. An altercation would be a lesser charge of murder not first degree.

the shooter clearly did not shoot arbry until the "clash" occured. thats not premeditation.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

he didnt clash with them he crossed a distance of about 5 feet and attacked the man holding a shotgun on him.

if the judge honestly believes the word "clashed" is appropriate than that word would signify an altercation. An altercation would be a lesser charge of murder not first degree.

the shooter clearly did not shoot arbry until the "clash" occured. thats not premeditation.
No, it was not premeditated----I assume that they just wanted to scare the :censored2: out of him.

newfie

No, it was not premeditated----I assume that they just wanted to scare the :censored2: out of him.
I'm pretty sure they thought they were acting with support of local law enforcement.
the fact that the local police investigated and did not charge them seems to be a strong indication they had that role.
when i heard the shooter testify it was clear that he was constantly on patrol looking for law breakers.
I would love to see more investigation into that role that they believed they had.

MAKAVELI

No matter what you believe, the three were convicted of chasing Aubrey and initiating the confrontation. Aubrey was simply defending himself which ended in his death. The jury convicted the three of murder and sentenced to life. Argue all you want but justice was served and that isn't going to change.