Clarence Thomas accepts millions of dollars in gifts from Republican donor

bacha29

Yah, and since you're from coal country I think it was highly suspicious that the one area that would compete with the Indonesian cleaner coal would be declared a national monument that no one asked for. You better hope for Barack's sake they can't prove a connection after a major liberal admitted under oath he was told that giving Obama serious money was going to happen.
"admitted under oath that he was TOLD that giving Obama serious money was going to happen".
Now the next step Mr. Conspiracy Theorist is PROVING that the money actually made it into Obama campaign coffers. And just exactly what does Indonesian coal have to do with all this?

Oh and BTW I saw on the energy news page a couple of days ago that the largest coal fired plant in Pennsylvania was shutting down in June because it could no longer compete in the deregulated energy market as a coal fired plant.

vantexan

"admitted under oath that he was TOLD that giving Obama serious money was going to happen".
Now the next step Mr. Conspiracy Theorist is PROVING that the money actually made it into Obama campaign coffers. And just exactly what does Indonesian coal have to do with all this?

Oh and BTW I saw on the energy news page a couple of days ago that the largest coal fired plant in Pennsylvania was shutting down in June because it could no longer compete in the deregulated energy market as a coal fired plant.
He was TOLD by the guy doing the contributing. And it doesn't matter what is happening in Pennsylvania. What matters is Saint Barack took illegal funds.

bacha29

He was TOLD by the guy doing the contributing. And it doesn't matter what is happening in Pennsylvania. What matters is Saint Barack took illegal funds.
Newsflash: You first have to build a case based on verified and corroborated evidence. Just because you tell us you're going to live in Bezerkistan doesn't mean a thing until you actually do.

vantexan

Newsflash: You first have to build a case based on verified and corroborated evidence. Just because you tell us you're going to live in Bezerkistan doesn't mean a thing until you actually do.
That didn't stop Alvin Bragg.

Never made it to Bezerkistan. I've only spent time in Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, England, Hungary, U.A.E., Albania, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Sweden, and Iceland. What have you done?

bacha29

That didn't stop Alvin Bragg.

Never made it to Bezerkistan. I've only spent time in Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, England, Hungary, U.A.E., Albania, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Sweden, and Iceland. What have you done?
Always paid the premiums for health insurance out of my own pocket every single month. Didn't need to depend on the charity of strangers whenever I needed medical attention. Beat that.

vantexan

Always paid the premiums for health insurance out of my own pocket every single month. Didn't need to depend on the charity of strangers whenever I needed medical attention. Beat that.
Didn't depend on the charity of strangers. They offered and I gladly accepted. Meanwhile you with your ever so inclusive mindset put down people in other countries all the time. Guess inclusiveness only applies to people who can vote for your party. You're probably prejudiced against them too.

bacha29

Didn't depend on the charity of strangers. They offered and I gladly accepted. Meanwhile you with your ever so inclusive mindset put down people in other countries all the time. Guess inclusiveness only applies to people who can vote for your party. You're probably prejudiced against them too.
Emergency room patient in critical condition, no insurance, no money . They were left in a terrible medical ethics and economic position. And who put them in that position needlessly?

vantexan

Emergency room patient in critical condition, no insurance, no money . They were left in a terrible medical ethics and economic position. And who put them in that position needlessly?
Were they? You think I was the exception? And I'll put my situation up against you wanting to give well paid college grads half a trillion dollars in student loan relief anytime. Who would be the bigger burden on society?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Were they? You think I was the exception? And I'll put my situation up against you wanting to give well paid college grads half a trillion dollars in student loan relief anytime. Who would be the bigger burden on society?
Government offered and many gladly accepted. Sound familiar? Guessing you just think a bailout is alright if it helps you financially?

vantexan

Government offered and many gladly accepted. Sound familiar? Guessing you just think a bailout is alright if it helps you financially?
What planet are you from again? The government didn't offer anything. Biden dangled that out there to get votes but even Pelosi said that was up to Congress, not the president.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
What planet are you from again? The government didn't offer anything. Biden dangled that out there to get votes but even Pelosi said that was up to Congress, not the president.
Planet? Don't know which one the ancient aliens came from to seed our DNA to create our :censored2:ed up species.

Joe is part of government at the present time and any student loan forgiveness battle is far from over.

Thebrownblob

i briefly saw it on twitter maybe im wrong. but anywho the courts are terribly corrupt regardless.
But yet you accuse him of being a corrupt piece of trash?

1680970619044.png

Billionaire businessman and Republican Party donor Harlan Crow, who made the gifts to Thomas, has reportedly not had any business before the Supreme Court, so any allegation of a conflict of interest rests on weak grounds.

Crow reportedly said the trips with Thomas and his wife were “no different from the hospitality that we have extended to many other dear friends.”

“Justice Thomas and Ginni never asked for any of this hospitality,”
he said.

rickyb

But yet you accuse him of being a corrupt piece of trash?

View attachment 424656
Billionaire businessman and Republican Party donor Harlan Crow, who made the gifts to Thomas, has reportedly not had any business before the Supreme Court, so any allegation of a conflict of interest rests on weak grounds.

Crow reportedly said the trips with Thomas and his wife were “no different from the hospitality that we have extended to many other dear friends.”

“Justice Thomas and Ginni never asked for any of this hospitality,”
he said.
yea money is speech comes to mind.

they also said if the govt was dragnet spying on us, they would tell us lol

the legal profession sucks

vantexan

Planet? Don't know which one the ancient aliens came from to seed our DNA to create our :censored2:ed up species.

Joe is part of government at the present time and any student loan forgiveness battle is far from over.
And can't happen unless the House, which controls the purse strings and is controlled by Republicans, approves it.