Class action lawsuit pertaining to not being able to take 10 minute breaks

bacha29

Don't you think literacy should be on the rise? You aren't anyone unless you're following someone on Twitter these days.
That at least in part can be attributed to increased levels of support for public education. With states facing tremendous budget challenges due to COVID , challenges that are expected to last for many years in the future, worries regarding the future of that support is completely warranted. Kindergarten and pre K and programs such as Headstart are likely to be caught up in what could be dire funding issues in the very near future.

AB831

@AB831 Translation: @bacha29 is a loser, and he needs to drag you down to his level.
I’m not going to insult the character of a man I’ve never met, but I really don’t know why he feels compelled to tell me his opinions (often in a condescending manner) in the field I’m studying. Does he have more life experience and wisdom in many areas than me? Undoubtedly. I’m not too arrogant to admit that. Is my field of study one of them? No, and it’s kind of embarrassing to insinuate otherwise.

It will be fine

I’m not going to insult the character of a man I’ve never met, but I really don’t know why he feels compelled to tell me his opinions (often in a condescending manner) in the field I’m studying. Does he have more life experience and wisdom in many areas than me? Undoubtedly. I’m not too arrogant to admit that. Is my field of study one of them? No, and it’s kind of embarrassing to insinuate otherwise.
If you want uninformed opinions from people with absolutely no practical experience in the subject matter, come on over to current events.