Class action lawsuit pertaining to not being able to take 10 minute breaks

bacha29

So you seriously think that my plan is to get my sheepskin and then just hope someone will give me a job? You don't think I have an actual goal or an endgame? You don't think that I've researched the specific field I want to go into? You don't think I've researched the compensation for that field? You don't think I've researched the supply and demand of that field? You don't think I have plans for parallel continued education once I'm in my field? I know this hurts your fragile ego to hear from someone forty years your junior, but when it comes to education, I KNOW MORE THAN YOU. However, it's amusing watching you make a fool out of yourself with the effort to which you've gone trying to convince me otherwise.
In today's job market. Hope is all you have.

bacha29

Okay, you’re right. Obviously I’m throwing my life away. So what’s your advice? What should I do to be as successful as you? Please help me out.
I never said that. What I'm saying is that you should not be so certain that the future opportunities you're so confident will be there for you especially if you're looking for position someplace in the field of public education . Almost every state in the nation is faced with mounting debt huge revenue shortfalls and reduced federal funding support leaving them with little choice but to cut programs and support for public education and social programs.
I never said that you are incapable of meeting your goals. What I'm saying is that there is likely to be many many equally qualified people fighting for what could very easily be a very limited number of jobs especially if the growing louder warnings of states defaulting on their debt becomes a reality.
Sure, perhaps you could go to work for a publisher of some kind or become a freelancer but who's going to have money to buy your works?

AB831

I never said that. What I'm saying is that you should not be so certain that the future opportunities you're so confident will be there for you especially if you're looking for position someplace in the field of public education . Almost every state in the nation is faced with mounting debt huge revenue shortfalls and reduced federal funding support leaving them with little choice but to cut programs and support for public education and social programs.
I never said that you are incapable of meeting your goals. What I'm saying is that there is likely to be many many equally qualified people fighting for what could very easily be a very limited number of jobs especially if the growing louder warnings of states defaulting on their debt becomes a reality.
Sure, perhaps you could go to work for a publisher of some kind or become a freelancer but who's going to have money to buy your works?
I was being sarcastic. You weren’t seriously thinking I was actually asking for your advice, were you? Lmao

bacha29

I was being sarcastic. You weren’t seriously thinking I was actually asking for your advice, were you? Lmao
Not at all. You're just another preppy millennial with a completely undeserved sense of privilege and self importance. They're cheap and plentiful. Spotted it right from your very first post.

AB831

Not at all. You're just another preppy millennial with a completely undeserved sense of privilege and self importance. They're cheap and plentiful. Spotted it right from your very first post.
How is it privileged to spend years working for something? And you want to talk about self-importance? Okay. What in the blue hell makes you think that your opinion on a field that I WENT TO SCHOOL to study bears more weight than my own? How are you even qualified to offer an opinion on education when you didn’t go to college? You even misspelled the word in your first post about it LOL. This is my field. I am educated in this field. You are not. You are a nothing more than a self-appointed armchair expert and a pathetic one at that. I’m focused on my goals because I have a winner’s mindset. You’re focused on demeaning my goals because you’re a loser.

vantexan

How is it privileged to spend years working for something? And you want to talk about self-importance? Okay. What in the blue hell makes you think that your opinion on a field that I WENT TO SCHOOL to study bears more weight than my own? How are you even qualified to offer an opinion on education when you didn’t go to college? You even misspelled the word in your first post about it LOL. This is my field. I am educated in this field. You are not. You are a nothing more than a self-appointed armchair expert and a pathetic one at that. I’m focused on my goals because I have a winner’s mindset. You’re focused on demeaning my goals because you’re a loser.
Now you leave Cliff Claven alone young man!

bacha29

How is it privileged to spend years working for something? And you want to talk about self-importance? Okay. What in the blue hell makes you think that your opinion on a field that I WENT TO to study bears more weight than my own? How are you even qualified to offer an opinion on education when you didn’t go to ? You even misspelled the word in your first post about it LOL. This is my field. I am educated in this field. You are not. You are a nothing more than a self-appointed armchair expert and a pathetic one at that. I’m focused on my goals because I have a winner’s mindset. You’re focused on demeaning my goals because you’re a loser.
You comments simply serve to reaffirm what I said earlier . You are indeed a preppy millennial with a sense of entitlement and privilege . But , the only difference between millennial's and prior generations is that it's taking them a bit longer to discover just how ordinary and unexceptional they really are.

You see, millennial's seem to believe that they are immune to the 4 words that describe the 4 life events that can be among the most negatively impactful ones a person can experience during their lifetime. All beginning with the letter "D"........Divorce, Disease, Discharge and Default. All of which represent dramatic and completely unforeseen turns of events and are events that can transform your life into one you never for a moment thought you would have to live.

And this is what I find so astounding about you millennial's . Almost to a man you think that you have everything in hand and under your
complete and absolute control when the truth is you've got nothing under your control. Life itself is simply too BIG and the events that define it too POWERFUL to deny it the respect it demands.

You'll find that out for yourself some day. I was just trying to save you a little time discovering it. See you around.

AB831

You comments simply serve to reaffirm what I said earlier . You are indeed a preppy millennial with a sense of entitlement and privilege . But , the only difference between millennial's and prior generations is that it's taking them a bit longer to discover just how ordinary and unexceptional they really are.

You see, millennial's seem to believe that they are immune to the 4 words that describe the 4 life events that can be among the most negatively impactful ones a person can experience during their lifetime. All beginning with the letter "D"........Divorce, Disease, Discharge and Default. All of which represent dramatic and completely unforeseen turns of events and are events that can transform your life into one you never for a moment thought you would have to live.

And this is what I find so astounding about you millennial's . Almost to a man you think that you have everything in hand and under your
complete and absolute control when the truth is you've got nothing under your control. Life itself is simply too BIG and the events that define it too POWERFUL to deny it the respect it demands.

You'll find that out for yourself some day. I was just trying to save you a little time discovering it. See you around.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

bacha29

I’m just trolling him at this point, and he just keeps on delivering.
Did you watch the piece last night on "60 Minutes" regarding the future of public education in America? Look, I would commend you most highly if you were to devote your life to the growing literacy problem facing Americans of all ages but the question as was pointed out in last night's report was in regard to whether there will be enough public economic support to meet those demands including how many professional educators it will support?

Look, the geopolitical and socioeconomic climate facing your generation is not dissimilar to the one my generation faced when we set out to make our mark on the world. We too gave it our best shot but quickly realized that there were forces much larger and more powerful than we were as individuals making for more modest goals and achievements and still made a respectable accounting of ourselves.

The only point I was trying to make to you is that give it your best shot but you may have to be contented with a lower level of achievement for which you can still be proud of.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Did you watch the piece last night on "60 Minutes" regarding the future of public education in America? Look, I would commend you most highly if you were to devote your life to the growing literacy problem facing Americans of all ages but the question as was pointed out in last night's report was in regard to whether there will be enough public economic support to meet those demands including how many professional educators it will support?

Look, the geopolitical and socioeconomic climate facing your generation is not dissimilar to the one my generation faced when we set out to make our mark on the world. We too gave it our best shot but quickly realized that there were forces much larger and more powerful than we were as individuals making for more modest goals and achievements and still made a respectable accounting of ourselves.

The only point I was trying to make to you is that give it your best shot but you may have to be contented with a lower level of achievement for which you can still be proud of.
@AB831 Translation: @bacha29 is a loser, and he needs to drag you down to his level.

vantexan

Don't you think literacy should be on the rise? You aren't anyone unless you're following someone on Twitter these days.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
IHo.gif