Classic Country Music for Newbie Fans (On topic and videos only)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
"
what was more natural for Haggard, 45, than to introduce his new hit C.C. Waterback by pulling out a quart of Canadian Club (a C.C. Water-back is C.C. with a water chaser) and passing it around to the boys in the band? Then, without bothering to count the house, Merle pulled the stopper: “I want to buy everyone here a C.C. Waterback,” he announced.

When the cheering stopped, Haggard had stood for 5,095 one-ounce drinks totaling 40 gallons and costing $12,737.50."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"
what was more natural for Haggard, 45, than to introduce his new hit C.C. Waterback by pulling out a quart of Canadian Club (a C.C. Water-back is C.C. with a water chaser) and passing it around to the boys in the band? Then, without bothering to count the house, Merle pulled the stopper: “I want to buy everyone here a C.C. Waterback,” he announced.

When the cheering stopped, Haggard had stood for 5,095 one-ounce drinks totaling 40 gallons and costing $12,737.50."

5095 fans that will never forget that either!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My favorite Lynyrd Skynyrd song covered by a top notch Bluegrass band.

I've always been a fan of Bluegrass music that I heard at festivals and lately there are festivals dedicated to preserving bluegrass and serving it up using modern musical techniques.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I saw that when I was searching and can't say I've heard it before now.

My wife's favorite Jamey Johnson song

I can understand that!

Jamey is one of the purest country singers out there today and without a doubt, my favorite country music artist.

"This song is for Country Music lovers, real traditional Country music lovers and every hard working blue collar American, it doesn't matter if your a mechanic, janitor, a farmer..hell you could shovel :censored2:..so no matter what your job is, this song is for the hard working American."