Clerk changing oil

Rack em

Made the Podium
Our car washer was a fine young Mexican named Jose. We all called him Hose B
LOL... I hope he'e fun and can take a joke. We had a preload sup get fired because one day we had a newer guy unloading who was Mexican, and he wasn't unloading fast enough so he asked "Are you a Mexican or a Mexicant"

He honestly meant it as a joke but he was still canned

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I Can't take a car washer seriously
Funny, I bet the car washer making $15+ an hour says the same thing about preloaders making $10 an hour. I thought we talked about this before...you're making the rest of us MAsssholes look good and we can't have that!

rod

Retired 22 years
LOL... I hope he'e fun and can take a joke. We had a preload sup get fired because one day we had a newer guy unloading who was Mexican, and he wasn't unloading fast enough so he asked "Are you a Mexican or a Mexicant"

Jose is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. He has a great sense of humor and isn't afraid to dish it out as well as take it. He's been retired for about 5 years now and I run into him once in awhile and we have a beer or two. He also has one of the hottest wives going. We also had a young Indian kid who was our receiving counter clerk. He had the nickname "Two Dogs" and he was the funniest person you would ever meet. He had nicknames for all of us too.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.

Interesting. I once heard a Mexican guy make a similar joke about himself. In this case though he said that he was a Mexican and not a Mexicant.