CLEVELAND BROWNS!

oldngray

nowhere special
Rb are a dime a dozen. More about line and scheme.
I was surprised more WR's didn't get picked. Though the pickings did seem to be a bit thin this draft. I did like all the linemen getting drafted high. Usually reliable picks that can be solid performers for 10 or 12 years. Just not sexy enough to get the attention.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was surprised more WR's didn't get picked. Though the pickings did seem to be a bit thin this draft. I did like all the linemen getting drafted high. Usually reliable picks that can be solid performers for 10 or 12 years. Just not sexy enough to get the attention.
Deep WR class but not elite at the top. A lot will be picked tonight.

oldngray

nowhere special
MrIrrelevant.png

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
He almost certainly would have lasted until their pick in the 2nd round if that’s who they really wanted.

But there’s almost nothing about his profile that suggests he’s gonna be a long term nfl starting qb
I agree with you but considering he was trying to lead a team with no nfl players on it ( no other player from duke was drafted) I’m going to wait to see how he does with some talent around him.

Brownslave688

I agree with you but considering he was trying to lead a team with no nfl players on it ( no other player from duke was drafted) I’m going to wait to see how he does with some talent around him.
But normally those guys that get drafted that early have a cannon of an arm and are 6’5”.

And believe me even though I’m a mizzou fan I’m not huge on Lock in the NFL. But potential wise Lock blows Jones out of the water.

oldngray

nowhere special
There were several QB's in later rounds probably as good. Seems to be a waste of a high pick.

oldngray

nowhere special
But normally those guys that get drafted that early have a cannon of an arm and are 6’5”.

And believe me even though I’m a mizzou fan I’m not huge on Lock in the NFL. But potential wise Lock blows Jones out of the water.

Lack of size is why I'm not really sold on Kyler Murray. He has the skills but more of a college QB than a pro.

Brownslave688

Lack of size is why I'm not really sold on Kyler Murray. He has the skills but more of a college QB than a pro.
I think some smaller qb have had success recently and people have started to look past size a little. Which I’m not sure they should.

Lack of a brain is what would worry me. You’re crazy if you choose football over baseball.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

I personally don't think he is going to good either and if they really liked him they could have at least waited until their 2nd pick in the first round but I'm not ruling him a bust just yet.