climate catastrophe

rickyb

And yet the U.S. South is crawling with Canadians in the winter.
do you understand english

you can follow the lawyer in washington who covers US border patrol who are
1684626117453.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• Jane Fonda blamed 'white men' and racism for the climate crisis on Saturday
  • Actress called for men to face 'arrest and jail' for their destruction to the globe

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

• Jane Fonda blamed 'white men' and racism for the climate crisis on Saturday
  • Actress called for men to face 'arrest and jail' for their destruction to the globe
She’s lost her mind, obviously.

Thebrownblob

“Here’s the thing. This sweeping attack on rationality and economic productivity might make sense if Co2 were a super-dangerous pollutant—one which threatened massive medical and economic harm to mankind.

But that is not remotely the case. The campaign against CO2 is a secular religious crusade against what amounts to the soft underbelly of industrial civilization. It’s as if a rampaging sect of misanthropes went looking for the molecule on which the planet’s very life and prosperity depend, found CO2 and declared it as the horrific poison of modern life.

Yet the very science of the matter and the history of the planet reveal the anti-CO2 crusade for what it is—a contemporary form of witchcraftery.”

rickyb

“Here’s the thing. This sweeping attack on rationality and economic productivity might make sense if Co2 were a super-dangerous pollutant—one which threatened massive medical and economic harm to mankind.

But that is not remotely the case. The campaign against CO2 is a secular religious crusade against what amounts to the soft underbelly of industrial civilization. It’s as if a rampaging sect of misanthropes went looking for the molecule on which the planet’s very life and prosperity depend, found CO2 and declared it as the horrific poison of modern life.

Yet the very science of the matter and the history of the planet reveal the anti-CO2 crusade for what it is—a contemporary form of witchcraftery.”

Hes wrong on climate

Ive heard of him b4

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Latest idea to fight CC is to move the earth away from the Sun.
They don't know how to accomplish it but are sure it would work.

Thebrownblob

rickyb

Thebrownblob

It will be painfully obvious next 10 to 15 years
Yes, it will be painfully obvious that you’re wrong and you still wont believe you’ve been lied to. You’re just part of the next group of rubes who they have to re-radicalize and re-frighten every 15 to 20 years when there predictions fail and computer models are nonsense.

rickyb

Yes, it will be painfully obvious that you’re wrong and you still wont believe you’ve been lied to. You’re just part of the next group of rubes who they have to re-radicalize and re-frighten every 15 to 20 years when there predictions fail and computer models are nonsense.
I like wat i read from stockman on war but hes off on climate catastrophe

Thebrownblob

I like wat i read from stockman on war but hes off on climate catastrophe
Sure you’re just have not come to grips with reality that the climate agenda is all part of the same agenda as the wars. Meant to take everything from you and give all of it to a select few. Naturally, for your safety. After all, everyone knows billionaires and government bureaucrats have your best interest.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sure you’re just have not come to grips with reality that the climate agenda is all part of the same agenda as the wars. Meant to take everything from you and give all of it to a select few. Naturally, for your safety. After all, everyone knows billionaires and government bureaucrats have your best interest.
Every generation has its useful idiots.

rickyb

Climate catastrophe by definition is them taking cuvilization from us and in exchange for short term profits for themselves