climate catastrophe

rickyb

And? The same idiots can’t get back to the moon and they did it in 1960s? Yeah just another government agency who is very existence relies on data that proves what their masters are paying for.

my
article even points out the govt cut funding.

Thebrownblob

my
article even points out the govt cut funding.
It’s a government agency LOL, and by cut funding Do you mean they had to order one ply, toilet paper instead of two ply?
Remember, you were supposed to be the freedom fighter and every time the government says jump you say how high, it’s kind of pathetic. Also sort of shows who controls you. A true punk Rocker would be raging against these dicks in suits starting wars and manipulating or lives for their benefit and not ours. The idiots have taken over and you’re following them in lockstep.

rickyb

It’s a government agency LOL, and by cut funding Do you mean they had to order one ply, toilet paper instead of two ply?
Remember, you were supposed to be the freedom fighter and every time the government says jump you say how high, it’s kind of pathetic. Also sort of shows who controls you. A true punk Rocker would be raging against these dicks in suits starting wars and manipulating or lives for their benefit and not ours. The idiots have taken over and you’re following them in lockstep.
No i dont actually i support snowden, against us empire including nato, i call out the 2 party duopoly, and say we need to protest and take action instead of being spectators.

The article said they cut funding in 1977 which coincides with the beginning of reagan revolution which started under jimmy carter.

oldngray

nowhere special
assuming they get past your r******* border patrol and ive heard some stories besides my own

rickyb

im not talking about whether that story was true or not.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
im not talking about whether that story was true or not.
IMG_3308.gif