climate catastrophe

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • New York City is sinking at a rate of one to two millimeters per year
  • The city is one of 99 cities worldwide sinking faster than sea levels are rising

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

rickyb

• New York City is sinking at a rate of one to two millimeters per year
  • The city is one of 99 cities worldwide sinking faster than sea levels are rising
tabloid daily mail also has other stories on sea level rise because of climate catastrophe

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
When those telling me how bad climate change is stops flying private planes, stops building multiple mansions and stops having homes on ocean front property then I will start to take them seriously, but until then I’m fine doing just 1/1000th of the damage they are doing.

rickyb

When those telling me how bad climate change is stops flying private planes, stops building multiple mansions and stops having homes on ocean front property then I will start to take them seriously, but until then I’m fine doing just 1/1000th of the damage they are doing.
youre right the .1% are responsible for most of the emissions however the elites who control this system are addicted to short term profits so its up to a small minority of us to rebel to save ourselves

Thebrownblob

rickyb

calgary is a climate denier stronghold and they are currently being rocked
1684611730397.png

Thebrownblob

Nasa has covered this which i quoted.
What does NASA have to do with a forest fire other than looking at it from a satellite? and they do that every time, not every weather event or natural disaster is a sign of doom and gloom. These are normal cycles. You just haven’t lived long enough to know.

rickyb

What does NASA have to do with a forest fire other than looking at it from a satellite? and they do that every time, not every weather event or natural disaster is a sign of doom and gloom. These are normal cycles. You just haven’t lived long enough to know.

Thebrownblob

And? The same idiots can’t get back to the moon and they did it in 1960s? Yeah just another government agency who is very existence relies on data that proves what their masters are paying for.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And? The same idiots can’t get back to the moon and they did it in 1960s? Yeah just another government agency who is very existence relies on data that proves what their masters are paying for.

They said an Ice age was coming in the seventies.

oldngray

nowhere special

Didn't you hear? Global warming on the Earth is causing climate change on Mars.