climate catastrophe

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
its exponentially warming
It’s sad that people worry about s:censored2:t that doesn’t matter.
It’s sad that people worry about s:censored2:t that if it did matter, they couldn’t do anything about it anyway, but think they can.
But the saddest of all are the people who actually believe the s:censored2:t the Kerry’s and AOC’s of the world are spouting.

rickyb

Banned
It’s sad that people worry about s:censored2:t that doesn’t matter.
It’s sad that people worry about s:censored2:t that if it did matter, they couldn’t do anything about it anyway, but think they can.
But the saddest of all are the people who actually believe the s:censored2:t the Kerry’s and AOC’s of the world are spouting.
kerry and aoc arent always wrong, just like karl marx or trump isnt always wrong.

and we can do something about it. never underestimate the power of the force

Thebrownblob

I believe in a rebellion, like star wars or the matrix to stop it

i dont put my faith in so called "leaders"
I don’t disagree about rebellion. I will rebel against these people who want to enslave us with their dictates, and they’re made up fear mongering meant to control us and strip us of our freedom liberty and or money.

Thebrownblob

is the market going to solve the climate catastrophe?

or is the joke on us
Is the government and their leaders going to solve “climate change”? By taxing you? And implemented controls that they don’t have to follow?

Or is the joke on us? I actually don’t believe climate change is something man can solve because we aren’t the ones affecting it. We could be gone tomorrow and the climate will still change.

rickyb

Banned
Is the government and their leaders going to solve “climate change”? By taxing you? And implemented controls that they don’t have to follow?

Or is the joke on us?
the govt will only solve it if we rebel and make them

we are being systematically lied to. london will regularily reach 40 degrees celcius

rickyb

Banned
I don’t disagree about rebellion. I will rebel against these people who want to enslave us with their dictates, and they’re made up fear mongering meant to control us and strip us of our freedom liberty and or money.
we are already enslaved on the job, and these same capitalists strip us of our freedom and money all for themselves

Thebrownblob

we are being systematically lied to. london will regularily reach 40 degrees celcius
Ricky name one good problem that a government has solved? I’m not looking to the government to solve anything they usually only make things worse.

rickyb

Banned
Ricky name one good problem this a government has solved? I’m not looking to the government to solve anything they usually only make things worse.
EU has vacation laws. america has a paid vacation free market. EU gets more vacation.

public transport is a sensible solution when its sufficient instead of cars

Thebrownblob

I’m really surprised that you believe millionaires and billionaires in the government have any intention on solving our problems.