climate catastrophe

rickyb

I'm for mind your own damn business. Smoking 3 packs a day for 30+ years is not good idea. Smoking on occasion, not a problem. Everything in balance, nothing in excess.
I agree but big money funded pro smoking science same way industry does for global warming

Too bad humans dont have wings

bacha29

activists need to modify general populations genes so theyre not voting coke vs pepsi every 2 years and act rationally to global warming and nuclear war
Reports out the other day stating that temperatures at the poles have been running 50 degrees above historical averages. We'll see how hot and dry it gets in the western US this summer. Perhaps it will finally convince a few holdouts that climate change is real.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Reports out the other day stating that temperatures at the poles have been running 50 degrees above historical averages. We'll see how hot and dry it gets in the western US this summer. Perhaps it will finally convince a few holdouts that climate change is real.

They’ll never believe it until it’s way past the point of no return. Then they will turn around and say they always knew it was happening but there was nothing we could have done to stop it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Societal upheaval due to climate change is a key belief for you people in the cult of leftism.

Hot Poles: Antarctica, Arctic 70 and 50 Degrees Above Normal
"Both Lazzara and Meier said what happened in Antarctica is probably just a random weather event and not a sign of climate change."

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Societal upheaval due to climate change is a key belief for you people in the cult of leftism.

Hot Poles: Antarctica, Arctic 70 and 50 Degrees Above Normal
"Both Lazzara and Meier said what happened in Antarctica is probably just a random weather event and not a sign of climate change."

It doesn't matter. Climate does change. There's no denying that. It's the fact that people have been hoaxed into believing they can do something to alter it. They never answer how they will stop the climate from changing, because they can't. They never explain what an ideal climate looks like, because that's subjective.

Thebrownblob

It doesn't matter. Climate does change. There's no denying that. It's the fact that people have been hoaxed into believing they can do something to alter it. They never answer how they will stop the climate from changing, because they can't. They never explain what an ideal climate looks like, because that's subjective.
It’s similar to the term “living wage” it doesn’t mean any certain number. I know guys who I work with who make $100,000 a year and can’t pay their bills. 😂

rickyb

Stop the inefficient dysfunctional economy from destroying long term civilization for short term profits?

rickyb

Ideal climate is one where we keep it from getting any warmer than it already is

Thebrownblob

Stop the inefficient dysfunctional economy from destroying long term civilization for short term profits?

As soon as you stop posting here and Surfing the web I’ll believe you care about climate change. Just like most leftist you care in the abstract only as long as it does not affect you. You’re killing mother Earth Ricky!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ideal climate is one where we keep it from getting any warmer than it already is

That's global warming, which has been demonstrated to be a fraud. We have sailed past several deadlines of horrific predictions that didn't come true. If you want to get suckered by people looking to defraud the world for millions of dollars, who use this fraud as a means to increase their control and power, you go right on ahead. Don't ask why other people aren't falling for it.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's global warming, which has been demonstrated to be a fraud. We have sailed past several deadlines of horrific predictions that didn't come true. If you want to get suckered by people looking to defraud the world for millions of dollars, who use this fraud as a means to increase their control and power, you go right on ahead. Don't ask why other people aren't falling for it.
They also dropped the anthropogenic (caused by man) from their global warming arguments. All they do is try to show temperatures change. Which they do. Where their arguments fall apart is when they are asked to prove any of the changes were caused by man.

The temperature swings are just blips on a geologic time scale.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They also dropped the anthropogenic (caused by man) from their global warming arguments. All they do is try to show temperatures change. Which they do. Where their arguments fall apart is when they are asked to prove any of the changes were caused by man.

They have been caught trying to erase previous warm periods from the data. I wish I had no idea how anyone falls for this grift.

rickyb

they did not drop caused by man argument LOL

rickyb

As soon as you stop posting here and Surfing the web I’ll believe you care about climate change. Just like most leftist you care in the abstract only as long as it does not affect you. You’re killing mother Earth Ricky!
its true consumption = energy use

thats why we see neo completely still and content at the end.

i was thinking about the matrix revolutions phrase "everything that has a beginning, has an end". 1 way of looking at this is humans came and we will probably go extinct.