climate catastrophe

Thebrownblob

yea absolutely youre not enslaved unless you call it wage slavery.

you can also leave your country too.
I could there’s lots of nice places but I like it here I would rather stay and rebel like you said, and make it someplace I can live free. Without the government involved in every aspect of my life. Central planning does not take into account everyone’s will and desires. That’s not liberty at all. If I have to wait for the government to decide what freedoms I have I don’t have any at all.

Thebrownblob

most americans dont

ive never gotten anything more than 3 weeks paid and im canadian. our laws are weak as shown in the graph and the free market has never given me more.

i think public transit could be great if it was expanded, luxurious and no pay per use
Join a union and fight for it? Most places have public transportation for people who really want to use it. Most of it sucks. You live in Canada that’s a lot of open land to cover for public transportation. I’m not against it I’m just not for forcing people to use it.

rickyb

Banned
I could there’s lots of nice places but I like it here I would rather stay and rebel like you said, and make it someplace I can live free. Without the government involved in every aspect of my life. Central planning does not take into account everyone’s will and desires. That’s not liberty at all. If I have to wait for the government to decide what freedoms I have I don’t have any at all.
the economy is centrally planned on wall st.

rickyb

Banned
Join a union and fight for it? Most places have public transportation for people who really want to use it. Most of it sucks. You live in Canada that’s a lot of open land to cover for public transportation. I’m not against it I’m just not for forcing people to use it.
ive done tons of union jobs here and the paid vacation was after 10 years on the railway for 5 weeks, on cp rail it was 17 or 28 years for 5 weeks or so.

im at a hospital right now im not sure how much we get

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
in the future, you cyber duck
ONE person said you were smart.....

If you can't understand my question, that ONE person has ZERO credibility anymore...

If the hottest it ever was in London was 19 years ago and climate change has been occurring "exponentially" (according to you), why hasn't it been hotter since 2003?????

dummkopf

Thebrownblob

ive done tons of union jobs here and the paid vacation was after 10 years on the railway for 5 weeks, on cp rail it was 17 or 28 years for 5 weeks or so.

im at a hospital right now im not sure how much we get
That’s where you can demand your negotiators do more. They do work for you.