climate catastrophe

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
in 2030 the world will be 2 degrees C above normal. right now its 1.3. a large portion of it will be uninhabitable.

look out for immigration. with increased immigration your going to get more right wing extremists like fascism. with crazies in power it could lead to war. and collapse. this is 8 years from now. we already have a mild case of a lot of this stuff already happening. this is 8 years from now.

in 15 years from now MIT has predicted civilization will collapse. theres only 1 system. so we will sink together.
Keep breathing the air that comes out of this guy's butt.

rickyb

We've been over this before haven't we? Democracy is terrible, sometimes referred to as a tyranny of the majority. Our system of government is a constitutional republic, which is democratic in nature, but democracy is restrained by recognizing the rights of the individual that can't be abolished by a majority vote. While not perfect, it's a more perfect system than direct democracy. Most of the problems we face come from people not understanding the difference between the two systems, and think we have a democracy. So much so that they point out all the dangers to it, constantly, and unironically.

I assume you knew all that, you just wanted me to type it out for you again. Happy to oblige.
i went over the disgusting motives behind the founding fathers a few weeks ago

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
i went over the disgusting motives behind the founding fathers a few weeks ago
1E68B0BB-5CFF-44E6-9974-32F2B6004145.gif

You’re becoming a real mush head.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
and they were some of the richest men in the country too?

They were well ahead of their time to be able to draft a document like the constitution, get all those delegates to sign to it, all while slavery and subjugation of women were a common culture and economic norm worldwide. It only took them 75 years from that point to finally put an end to slavery in the country. Most other civilizations practiced slavery for thousands of years. It's quite astonishing what we were able to accomplish.

rickyb

They were well ahead of their time to be able to draft a document like the constitution, get all those delegates to sign to it, all while slavery and subjugation of women were a common culture and economic norm worldwide. It only took them 75 years from that point to finally put an end to slavery in the country. Most other civilizations practiced slavery for thousands of years. It's quite astonishing what we were able to accomplish.
i believe the constitution was a progressive document for its time, however nowadays its outdated and wouldnt make the cut depending where u r

UnionStrong

the 200th anniversary of the constitution was celebrated during reagan years i believe. there was a huge cheer.

and then a supreme court justice i believe who was black said what are we celebrating? the constitution allowed slavery LOL blacks were only 3/5ths of a person
The northerners insisted on not counting blacks as a full person, like the south wanted because it would have given the the south more congressional seats due to the population increase if they were counted. The north basically said they could count them if they were allowed to vote, which wasn’t happening, so they compromised.
History matters. You should try reading about it, instead of posting BS.

UnionStrong

the 200th anniversary of the constitution was celebrated during reagan years i believe. there was a huge cheer.

and then a supreme court justice i believe who was black said what are we celebrating? the constitution allowed slavery LOL blacks were only 3/5ths of a person
Wrong