Climate change again

newfie

Published. Experienced peer review.

monkees peer review.gif

newfie

this represents where this issue is . i think the explanation presented is potentially one of many factors that affect our climate.

as we delve into this discussion that never has a conclusion its also valid to point out that this earths climate has constantly changed for 4 billion years according to science many times much more extremely then what we have faced today.

I've said before with this discussion i fully agree we need to clean up after ourselves and should make every reasonable effort to do so. i despise the climate hysteria and think it discredits the argument when AOC states we have 12 years left.

keep in mind none of us are really here since Al Gore said the world would end in 2016.

i should also point out that Al Gore had his own approving peer review for what its worth

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
this represents where this issue is . i think the explanation presented is potentially one of many factors that affect our climate.

as we delve into this discussion that never has a conclusion its also valid to point out that this earths climate has constantly changed for 4 billion years according to science many times much more extremely then what we have faced today.

I've said before with this discussion i fully agree we need to clean up after ourselves and should make every reasonable effort to do so. i despise the climate hysteria and think it discredits the argument when AOC states we have 12 years left.

keep in mind none of us are really here since Al Gore said the world would end in 2016.

i should also point out that Al Gore had his own approving peer review for what its worth
How many times has religion and/or certain churches warned us the end is near?

newfie

How many times has religion and/or certain churches warned us the end is near?

what date did they give?

Al gore actually made an argument that science supported him and gave a specific timeline.

AOC tried to make the same argument.

your peer review is not going well on this argument

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
That's a concert ad. Heavy metal
Wrong.
The one touting the world's demise this time is Harold Camping, the 89-year-old Christian fundamentalist and co-founder of Family Radio Network, who, by the way, said the same thing would happen in 1994, and when it didn't, he said that he must have computed wrongly. His certainty this time is once again based on his Byzantine calculations about floods and numbers in the Bible that not even Einstein would be able to decipher. He also points to the recent proliferation of earthquakes and tornados as a sign that we're on our last legs. Oh, and let's not forget the added ignominy that gay people are thriving. That's another telltale sign for him that the end is imminent.

Christian nut job. Probably had mental health issues and played violent video games.

vantexan

Wrong.
The one touting the world's demise this time is Harold Camping, the 89-year-old Christian fundamentalist and co-founder of Family Radio Network, who, by the way, said the same thing would happen in 1994, and when it didn't, he said that he must have computed wrongly. His certainty this time is once again based on his Byzantine calculations about floods and numbers in the Bible that not even Einstein would be able to decipher. He also points to the recent proliferation of earthquakes and tornados as a sign that we're on our last legs. Oh, and let's not forget the added ignominy that gay people are thriving. That's another telltale sign for him that the end is imminent.

Christian nut job. Probably had mental health issues and played violent video games.
The Bible says the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night. No one knows when so take anyone's prediction as false.