closed threads...

DS

Fenderbender
and the second rule is......_______________________________________!

"You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments."

fxdwg

Long Time Member
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

GEICO has a good commercial about this very subject. I believe it is a function of how much time the Woodchucks have to Chuck; the weight of each piece of wood they're chucking; the distance to "chuck" said wood; and the energy level of the Woodchucks at the time of the "Chucking". I haven't thought too much about it, but here's what I came up with...

DS

Fenderbender
I don't even know what a woodchuck is,but I do know beavers.
If it takes 12 minutes to bring down a tree,then following the beaver methods,
one would expect that under perfect conditions 5 trees an hour would be scratch.
So regardless of the setbacks,floods,wolves,heavily armed farmers,we are expected to
gnaw down 43 trees and do it under 9.5
Some of the owls in IE suggest that beavers are revolting.
One beaver was reported to remark,it's not how much wood we have to chuck,
its the fact that they are questioning our ability to chuck wood efficiently when
we chuck more wood than any woodchuck could.

P

pickup

From closed threads to the time study of beavers.

Seems a logical progression....

Depending on the current status of one's relationship with one's female partner, the study of beavers, like threads , can be closed down as well. (Beat ya to it Cach)