Closed vs not available on the diad

Brown Down

Because the person was switching a business to resi so they could driver release it. That is why
Well i sure as hell haven't changed any of my stops incorrectly in my core sections(sections not cut off of me in years btw) but yet i have to deal with it every day. And even if it was a mistake why does it take a month or so to have it fixed back. Its the idiotic system more than "cutting corners"

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Well i sure as hell haven't changed any of my stops incorrectly in my core sections(sections not cut off of me in years btw) but yet i have to deal with it every day. And even if it was a mistake why does it take a month or so to have it fixed back. Its the idiotic system more than "cutting corners"
What about when you aren't there at work? You ever think the person that covers you has ever changed it? So they didn't have a missed business?

21Savage

In my building if its after 5pm you need to call or message the building for instructions.

To sheet a package closed in our DIADs you just hit non-deliver, closed, attempt 1 and youre done. I've never seen closed for commercial stops grayed out.
It's not greyed out. It's just not an option and instead is replaced by "not available". I rarely ever see the actual option for "closed"

Brown Down

What about when you aren't there at work? You ever think the person that covers you has ever changed it? So they didn't have a missed business?
Ok so let's say your right l and someone cut corners. System is still completely in the wrong as I've done it hundreds of times right and someone did it wrong once. Your not gonna win this one bud. It's a bad system created by bad developers ran by lazy management.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Ok so let's say your right l and someone cut corners. System is still completely in the wrong as I've done it hundreds of times right and someone did it wrong once. Your not gonna win this one bud. It's a bad system created by bad developers ran by lazy management.
I agree it's a horrible system, run by degenerates.

Manifesto

You've been able to get it switched back? I've tried multiple times to get houses marked as commercial back to resi on the route I bid about 5 years ago. In that time period I've succeeded exactly one time. Every time I select the option 'this a residence only' when that screen comes up. Said something to management or OMS. Nothing happens.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
You've been able to get it switched back? I've tried multiple times to get houses marked as commercial back to resi on the route I bid about 5 years ago. In that time period I've succeeded exactly one time. Every time I select the option 'this a residence only' when that screen comes up. Said something to management or OMS. Nothing happens.
Sometimes they physically can't. In the SNAPS tool Residential is greyed out.

Brown Down

No I have the same issues. A few have been corrected but I'm not sure what caused it to be fixed

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I don't really care because there are a ton of things I can do that could be interpeted as dishonesty and which won't make it past the panel process by some degree, maybe it's thrown out, maybe its suspension, but not sheeting missed after 5 at a real business has always been historically the smoking gun that gets people fired.