Closed vs not available on the diad

21Savage

Why doesn't the diad show the option for closed almost 90% of time? It seems the only option is "not available"??

Also what's the current policy in your building as far as what to sheet after 5 pm, closed(or not available) or missed?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
lso what's the current policy in your building as far as what to sheet after 5 pm, closed(or not available) or missed?

In my building if its after 5pm you need to call or message the building for instructions.

To sheet a package closed in our DIADs you just hit non-deliver, closed, attempt 1 and youre done. I've never seen closed for commercial stops grayed out.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I have noticed it being greyed out if you just select the stop, swipe left and hit non deliver. But if you go into the stop, select all packages and then use non deliver that way, it seems to be available. Not sure why.

DOK

In my building if its after 5pm you need to call or message the building for instructions.

To sheet a package closed in our DIADs you just hit non-deliver, closed, attempt 1 and youre done. I've never seen closed for commercial stops grayed out.
Can record closed between 12-1 and after 5pm here now, I guess it’s not on the radar.

twotwofour

Is there any way to check if a stop is a resi/commercial in the diad? I know dispatch can tell, just wondering why there is no option or fliter for us

tadpole

Is there any way to check if a stop is a resi/commercial in the diad? I know dispatch can tell, just wondering why there is no option or fliter for us
I don't believe dispatch can tell with 100% accuracy. They are still depending on the customers to select whether it's a resi or comm delivery, and then their last stop is for us to correct it if is incorrectly classified. Before you take the picture on many stops, it still asks us if it's resi or comm. A lot of times, it thinks that a resi is commercial, and thus won't let you DR. I believe that is because when it was shipped, they lied and said they were shipping to a business. You can hit the top right menu button and "switch to residential" or "switch to commercial".

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I don't believe dispatch can tell with 100% accuracy. They are still depending on the customers to select whether it's a resi or comm delivery, and then their last stop is for us to correct it if is incorrectly classified. Before you take the picture on many stops, it still asks us if it's resi or comm. A lot of times, it thinks that a resi is commercial, and thus won't let you DR. I believe that is because when it was shipped, they lied and said they were shipping to a business. You can hit the top right menu button and "switch to residential" or "switch to commercial".
Yah still silly that if you switch to residential you can't take a picture, you are required to get a signature.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Yeah because having to get a signature daily at a half a million dollar house next to others becasue this system was rediculously rushed is cutting corners. Maybe the designers and mangement should follow that advice.
Because the person was switching a business to resi so they could driver release it. That is why

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Because the person was switching a business to resi so they could driver release it. That is why
No, that's not what I said. When you deliver a verified residential stop and it only comes up commercial, you need a signature.

This instance is because it's a W vs E suffix and the E is a commercial. Snap was always in a bad spot as well. I've since had it changed, but still shows up commercial. So, signature every time. Same house, at least twice a week.

No, that's not what I said. When you deliver a verified residential stop and it only comes up commercial, you need a signature.

This instance is because it's a W vs E suffix and the E is a commercial. Snap was always in a bad spot as well. I've since had it changed, but still shows up commercial. So, signature every time. Same house, at least twice a week.
I have a couple that does it for me everyday
IMG_20231023_094904492_HDR.jpg