Clothing information

EastBrown N Down

There's a guy in my building that wears an old, ratty, hole ridden tank top, and he smells like an old rotten Italian sub.. omfg when he walks down the box line I jump in a pc and straighten up the shelves till he's past.. he really makes me wish there was a rule like that in place!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
There's a guy in my building that wears an old, ratty, hole ridden tank top, and he smells like an old rotten Italian sub.. omfg when he walks down the box line I jump in a pc and straighten up the shelves till he's past.. he really makes me wish there was a rule like that in place!
He smells because of poor personal hygiene and not washing his clothes ....not the type of shirt he's wearing. If I didn't shower for a week...I could show up wearing a prom dress....I'd still smell like a hot Ass sandwich.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It all depends on who's wearing them and what size the dukes are.
Agreed..some people shouldn't wear them at all...ever..lol. I just feel that dressing provocatively at Brown...is as blatant as wearing a sign that says "Attention Whore." Unless the drivers wanna start coming into work without pants...lol :)

oldngray

nowhere special
Agreed..some people shouldn't wear them at all...ever..lol. I just feel that dressing provocatively at Brown...is as blatant as wearing a sign that says "Attention Whore." Unless the drivers wanna start coming into work without pants...lol :)

funny-Monday-work-job.jpg