CNN totally biased AGAINST republicans says contributor. Who knew?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Meh, I mean Republicans have Fox and Democrats have CNN. Doesn't really bother me either way. People who are extreme right and extreme left are nuts either way.
Clarification - The right wingers have Fox ... The left wingers have CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS

I will say that CNN and PBS have some journalistic qualities left.

oldngray

nowhere special
Clarification - The right wingers have Fox ... The left wingers have CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS

I will say that CNN and PBS have some journalistic qualities left.

Except when CNN is covering a plane crash or a murder trial? And PBS is supposedly neutral but still does have a left bias.

bbsam

Staff member
Newsmax leans both way to right and to left. They just like to stir the flames from both directions.
Can you give an example when they have leaned left? I've only seen what moreluck pastes here and have never seen it lean left.

oldngray

nowhere special
Can you give an example when they have leaned left? I've only seen what moreluck pastes here and have never seen it lean left.

I don't follow that site but have seen links to it from other sites that were always extreme left or right point of view. It seemed like mostly click bait headlines I didn't pay much attention to.

ups1990

The biggest problem for Republicans now and leading up to 2016 is Univision. They are extremely left leaning and a mouthpiece for POTUS. Mr. Ruben Navarette is correct.
A lot of Spanish speakers watch predominantly Spanish television and they hear the Democratic taking points.
I can see where either Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio will win the Republican nomination because they can communicate with Spanish speakers.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The biggest problem for Republicans now and leading up to 2016 is Univision.

The problem is that it exists. If all these illegal aliens weren't allowed to stay, there would be more jobs for Americans, and less ILLEGAL people running the streets.

We know why they get to stay though, Barry loves these 5 million extra voters for his party

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why not just cut to the chase. This man has an interesting idea concerning the problem of TV media.

Funny, it's short and the guy is dead on.
I pretty much watch the Science Channel, History Channels, Animal Planet and National Geographic ... and Sports, mostly Atlanta Braves games.
The news channels and Network news are pretty much crap.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't follow that site but have seen links to it from other sites that were always extreme left or right point of view. It seemed like mostly click bait headlines I didn't pay much attention to.
Dick Morris lauded it as the most influential conservative news source and Newsmax TV plans on offer itself as an alternative to Fox News for conservatives. Maybe you were mistaken.:)