Co worker just posted this from the guard shack

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
The usa is a level 2. Best call out. Also japan has far fewer cases then the USA, someone is a racist xenophobe.
B921FFB7-B76B-4D0B-B8DB-E5C2D77C045E.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Uh, I hope you're right on a 10 extra day paid vacation cause I read that as you're not quarantined you're just not allowed on UPS property.
For 14 days(10 working days), by UPS. I can either come to work and get my 8 or they’ll pay me 8 to stay home, it’s really not complicated and pretty clear. I’ll let you know Monday as my flight leaves tomorrow morning.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The usa is a level 2. Best call out. Also japan has far fewer cases then the USA, someone is a racist xenophobe.
Get used to the so-called racism. Going forward, if infectious diseases like this break out expect full lockdown of anyone in those area's. Except to be quarantined before being allowed to travel back.

Scuderia

Nah. UPS doesn't give a friend---, neither do I. I just want my ride along right now. Management hididng away in their offices like little bitches all of a sudden smh.

seekz

Nah. UPS doesn't give a friend---, neither do I. I just want my ride along right now. Management hididng away in their offices like little bitches all of a sudden smh.
I'm gonna remember this comment and a month later I want you to post you caught that :censored2: lol.

over9five

Staff member
I poked my head in yesterday and told them they were all gonna catch it confined in their office. "One of you gets it, we lose the whole management team!"

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
just assume you will get it. upsers are so damn healthy all it will be is a bad flu. just stay away from your parents and grandparents.

MattM

Yeah what OP posted is at our airport building too.

It’s basically a vague version of this
800w_paidleave1_v4-jpg.287104

Who does the mandating? Do I need proof that I traveled to a red zone or feel well but exhibit symptoms? All done by the workman’s comp/facility?