Co worker just posted this from the guard shack

Poop Head

Judge me.
It’s gonna be pretty awesome when half the UPSers go down and we get 70 hour work weeks in nice spring time weather.
I feel like we're back in the olden times, everyone is so nice and thankful and wants to chat for a sec. Must be what uppin used to be like. Lots of people saying *thanks for doing what you do" and stuff. I'm just like lol, ok

El Correcto

god is dead
I feel like we're back in the olden times, everyone is so nice and thankful and wants to chat for a sec. Must be what uppin used to be like. Lots of people saying *thanks for doing what you do" and stuff. I'm just like lol, ok
I know it’s pretty terrible. I have to take out one of my ear buds more often now.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Co worker said they took the sign down today, I’ll find out more Monday.
Scratch that, they just moved the sign. Already have confirmation I’ll be getting paid. Sad part is I will only get 5 days as I’m technically on vacation till the end of next week. We cut our trip short a week while in Hong Kong in fears of being shut out of the US. Looks like that was a wise decision.

Scratch that, they just moved the sign. Already have confirmation I’ll be getting paid. Sad part is I will only get 5 days as I’m technically on vacation till the end of next week. We cut our trip short a week while in Hong Kong in fears of being shut out of the US. Looks like that was a wise decision.
Welcome back

CoolStoryBro

My experience is that the general public is more appreciative of our service now.

Back in my day when I started (15+ years ago) less people had visible addresses. Neighbors would harass us (scream at us) for blocking a driveway or road for 1 minute. People would scream and swear for stuff that now are generally accepted. I havent been screamed at in a very long time. It used to happen multiple times per year. Now its many years between occurances.
It's better now.

Edit - also don't have guns pulled on me anymore. People expect the UPS guy. its a normal thing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just landed in ORD, no temp checks, no health questions, nothing. Went through global entry, no one was even manned at the customs counter. Regular immigration line was super long, didn’t see anyone with temp scanners there either.
Don't worry they been tracking your phone they know you're good.