Co-Worker Relationships - anything written?

aspenleaf

I never slam doors and I really like my preload job. I wish I could do both and I might be able to stay depending upon what shift I get at a hospital or nursing home. So I would not say that UPS is totally out. I have one driver that I just adore and would stay with him "forever" as a preloader if I could (they change our line up a few times a year so that is not possible). Of course once I need a walker it might make it more difficult to load the truck... :w00t: But really my drivers are great and this job is the best exercise I can get and they pay me for it. What is there not to love?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
One other option not mentioned is helping your driver out for christmas. That is a crash course on what it is like to be a driver, well almost. But it does give you insight as to what our day is like.

d

diadlover

dannyboy said:
Aspen

His bigoted advice was worth exactly what you paid for it.

Nothing like an expert in the field.

Lets see, gripes because of absent parents, but yet you recommend a job making less, but of course if you work over time, you will make just as much as someone that is making more and working 2-4 hours overtime a day? Now how does that work in your little dream world?

Child, maybe you better shut up and read a while. Nothing like shooting off at the mouth.

d
(I know it varies region to region)

Combo position top wage: $22.5 = $900 a week
Driver $28.50 =$1140 a week

Where did I say 2-4 hours of OT a day? You work 1 hour of OT A DAY at combo pay and you will earn $1068 a week for a weekly total of 45 hours. No, 45 hours a week will not make you an absent parent unlike a driver who is forced to work close to 60 hours a week. Sure, you'll earn more at driver pay after 60 hours but with the extra taxes is it worth it? Hell no, not in my "dream world". I've earned over 2k net but grossed only 1,500. If you want to work all that extra time and just pay the gov't then go ahead.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
What a maroon you are. You post that you can make as much as a driver with just a little bit of OT, like an hour a day, but yet you compare the driver wages with no OT added to the day?

No wonder you dont like women.

Bet dollars to donuts women dont like you either.

So which are you really. You pass yourself off as a swinging macho type that likes men instead of women, but yet you post like a woman that is afraid of rejection.

I dont really care which of the above fits you, to each their own. But it is amazing how you put down others, but yet demand an apology on a statement of fact.

Oh and should we talk about your grandiose self importance?

dannyboy you are too easy

THat is what my wife keeps telling me. ;)

d

diadlover

dannyboy said:
What a maroon you are. You post that you can make as much as a driver with just a little bit of OT, like an hour a day, but yet you compare the driver wages with no OT added to the day?

No wonder you dont like women.

Bet dollars to donuts women dont like you either.

So which are you really. You pass yourself off as a swinging macho type that likes men instead of women, but yet you post like a woman that is afraid of rejection.

I dont really care which of the above fits you, to each their own. But it is amazing how you put down others, but yet demand an apology on a statement of fact.

Oh and should we talk about your grandiose self importance?

d

Wow, I post facts and numbers and you just throw a temper tantrum. Looks like I won.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
And delusional as well.

Working at the Belvue center are you? (shhh, quick, call the men in white coats, he got out again)

Thats nice, good to hear you are doing so well (sh, Ill keep him here while the rest of you run for the door for help)

You know, those nice men in white uniforms will be by shortly to help you get back to your room. Now be a good boy and just sit there. After all, you do like those nice men dont you? I mean .......Really like them?

hehehehe

You won what?

you are a riot, Ill give you that!

d

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Why are you people wasting your fingers typing? I just now read and it aint worth it.
I am a chick and dont look or act like I have a d***. What would that mean. Because a few of us can lift heavy packages we have to have balls? Get help, I hear its free for those truly in need. What a stereotypical idiot. Any body needs help with over 70s, thats a union rule that came with the heavy pkgs. Not about anatomy. Its common sense.

Last edited:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Oh and what a manly record that is. A whole 152 pounds all by your little ole self? Wow.

I bet that made all those beefy guys you like so well sit up and take real notice of you.

What I would not give to see tooner showing you what real work is.

d

diadlover

What a loser!! I can't believe that you just roam around looking for my posts and just find stupid things to say. Did I mention your a complete loser for letting a stranger bother you this way?

diadlover

dannyboy said:
Yes you did, and you won. How refreshingly wonderful!

d

Dannyboy, please lets stop with your personal attacks we must save our energy for the election. Remember, DIADLOVER IN '06!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Lets see, cant keep your stories straight, thinks of himself as a savior to the world, the best thing since presliced bread, and when called on the issues, changes the stories to match what he wants the truth to be.

Lemme see........yep you fit right in. For what ever office you chose.

d:lol:

diadlover

Hey boytoy, you look kinda stupid when you put a laughing smiley on your own post. Leave that up to others if they find your post amusing. Anyways, I think unitedpackagesmashers.com has room for you. Just trying to find you a new home after Saturday. Hey, would you mind voting for me??

tieguy

Banned
diadlover said:
No, I am male. I pretty much dislike women in general. Anyone that truly believes that we are equals is a fool. "Help me with my 65 lb. box, please!" said the woman. "Lift it yourself" said me. If you want equal pay then you broads need to do equal work.

Ahhh Diad I'm starting to understand why you have such a fan club. Does the frail chick description above apply to the chicks with phallus devices or a more fem type female?

tieguy

Banned
By the way just reading through this thread Diad lover . My first exposure to your personality personna here and I have to admit you show all the classic signs of the flamer. Not sure if you care but I would guess we will be cancelling your membership here soon. Shame you might have some value if you would just stop trying to piss everyone off.

diadlover

tieguy said:
By the way just reading through this thread Diad lover . My first exposure to your personality personna here and I have to admit you show all the classic signs of the flamer. Not sure if you care but I would guess we will be cancelling your membership here soon. Shame you might have some value if you would just stop trying to piss everyone off.

Well actually I received an email from a certain administrator here that shall remain nameless and Cheryl ooops! I meant uh, Sheryl found me quite amusing. Yes, that was my original intent. I came here to bother everyone and guess what? I fell in love. My heart got the better of me and that is when I decided to become a leader to all of my fellow Upsers. The damage has been done though. I cannot go and erase the evil posts from my past (Sheryl said "no").

diadlover

tieguy said:
Does the frail chick description above apply to the chicks with phallus devices or a more fem type female?

Would you mind asking that question again as if it were directed to a 9 year old? It's not for me, I just don't know how to explain what that means to someone in "laymen's terms".