Co-Worker Relationships - anything written?

upsdawg

UPSDAWG
I have met some great UPS Women over the years-----one was my preloader 20 years ago----she is a District Manager in Northern California now!!

Getting back to the original thread and ignoring the person who is trying to get everyone's attention---I just ignore him-----regarding co-worker relationships------California is pro-employee so UPS has backed off pursuing any retaliation for UPS people dating------would rather not know about it---like the military--don't ask--don't tell.........we just had 2 management people get married in the same department-----UPS does not want to encourage it----but they will not do anything because of possible litiagation!!

Someone mentioned it in a previous post------if a management person is asked and denies....whether it is management/management----or Management /Hourly-----if they lie about it UPS can terminate them due to an Integrity Situation---but not for tellling the truth-------the next step will be someone filing suit for not getting promoted for possible Co-Worker Relationships