COD Amount

Mr Shifter

I'm sick of pal/pas/hin whatever labels coving the COD amount and/or not being able to read the amount and having to call the office. Waste. Of. Time.

With the millions spent on Orion why don't the dam tracking label pull up the amount?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm sick of pal/pas/hin whatever labels coving the COD amount and/or not being able to read the amount and having to call the office. Waste. Of. Time.

With the millions spent on Orion why don't the dam tracking label pull up the amount?
Something else to blame on us if you enter or read it wrong.

I've thought the same thing though. You should scan it and it automatically pop up.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

You're asking for too much. I would swear those scanners aim the labels for the barcodes sometimes though.

oldngray

nowhere special
Something else to blame on us if you enter or read it wrong.

I've thought the same thing though. You should scan it and it automatically pop up.

Everyone who has delivered COD's has asked the same question. It would be very easy for UPS to implement but not a priority to those sitting in offices who don't have to deal with the problems.

upschuck

Everyone who has delivered COD's has asked the same question. It would be very easy for UPS to implement but not a priority to those sitting in offices who don't have to deal with the problems.
Has anyone had a NM1 on international, only later has no brokerage fee alert when scanned, with customer has MO in hand? happens many a time.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Probably the same reason you can have 30 packages that require you enter y/n for customer delivery location requests for each package.