Colin Kaepernick settles out of court!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
His net worth before this was over $20 million and he has earned over $43 Million in salary. NIKE endorsements are on top of this.
He is just a greedy washed-up POS in my mind ... Good for him since I don't care anything about the NFL.
Not only that, he wasn't that good except for a couple of years.

He already raped the NFL before this settlement.

My derision is reserved for the dumbbutts who 'feel' for him and thinks he got shafted. Just goes to show there are some really stupid people in this world.

* Colin Kaepernick Net Worth: $20 Million
Colin Kaepernick is worth $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Kaepernick’s earnings from the NFL totaled $43,479,216 or just under $7 million for each year he played. He signed a $126 million deal with the San Francisco 49ers in 2014 but has not played since 2016, allegedly for taking a knee in protest.

Wrong.

Why in the world are you so seemingly upset about this?

The NFL friend’kd him, and he got paid back, for lost wages, etc.

This isn’t rocket-surgery, hence the NDA settlement.
Another one of your low comprehension nights I see.
Are drugs (alcohol, cannabis, etc.) involved here?
I bolded in red the part you obviously overlooked.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hardly man ... I salute him on him out-financing the NFL.
As far as his BS knelling during the National Anthem ... it's pretty crappy but I really don't care.
I don't participate in the Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag or sing the National Anthem.
Nothing against those things but they do not mesh with my religious views
and my relationship with my Higher Power.

I do sing America the Beautiful because it does not require or imply allegiance to a secular power. I do think the USA Constitution is the best Government Process man has developed so far but it is failing now.
Congress in gridlock and $22 trillion is debt are not signs of a well-functioning government.

Last edited:

bacha29

His net worth before this was over $20 million and he has earned over $43 Million in salary. NIKE endorsements are on top of this.
He is just a greedy washed-up POS in my mind ... Good for him since I don't care anything about the NFL.
Not only that, he wasn't that good except for a couple of years.

He already raped the NFL before this settlement.

My derision is reserved for the dumbbutts who 'feel' for him and thinks he got shafted. Just goes to show there are some really stupid people in this world.

* Colin Kaepernick Net Worth: $20 Million
Colin Kaepernick is worth $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Kaepernick’s earnings from the NFL totaled $43,479,216 or just under $7 million for each year he played. He signed a $126 million deal with the San Francisco 49ers in 2014 but has not played since 2016, allegedly for taking a knee in protest.
He opted out of the final year of that contract.

BrownArmy

Another one of your low comprehension nights I see.
Are drugs (alcohol, cannabis, etc.) involved here?
I bolded in red the part you obviously overlooked.

False Dichotomy.

It’s irrelevant whether or not you care about the NFL.

The NFL screwed him, they were taken to court, and they settled.

You don’t settle if you’re innocent, or, you settle if you can’t deal with the protracted public circus even if you feel that you’re ‘technically’ innocent.

The NFL wasn’t innocent, Kpnk received damages, again, why does this butt-hurt you so much?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
False Dichotomy.

It’s irrelevant whether or not you care about the NFL.

The NFL screwed him, they were taken to court, and they settled.

You don’t settle if you’re innocent, or, you settle if you can’t deal with the protracted public circus even if you feel that you’re ‘technically’ innocent.

The NFL wasn’t innocent, Kpnk received damages, again, why does this butt-hurt you so much?
OK :punk:

watdaflock?

But what about his 'movement' for social justice? Here he had a monumental pulpit to further his agenda and what does he do?

Sells out.
He settled a grievance. His movement is something entirely different,, and is still active. The "monumental pulpit" did not go anywhere because of a settlement.

Future

Victory Ride
Oddly enough, nothing put more pressure on the NFL to pay him than Trump making a stink about the protests.

Oh. And remember how Colin has that deal with Nike? Looks like both are doing just fine.
Sooooo many other venues he could have voiced his beliefs ...... sports r a pastime for the American public ....for a few hours ...forget about politics forget about injustice s ...

bbsam

Staff member
Sooooo many other venues he could have voiced his beliefs ...... sports r a pastime for the American public ....for a few hours ...forget about politics forget about injustice s ...
Again, I think most people ignored the whole protest thing until a presidential spotlight was shone on it.

And I think Kaep continues with his cause. What is that cause? Because to hear the president describe it, he just hates America and it’s men and women in uniform.

So the NFL paid Kaep to attempt to make a controversy go away that Kaep wasn’t really even part of. He was made a poster child for Trump’s political game on the NFL.

Future

Victory Ride
Again, I think most people ignored the whole protest thing until a presidential spotlight was shone on it.

And I think Kaep continues with his cause. What is that cause? Because to hear the president describe it, he just hates America and it’s men and women in uniform.

So the NFL paid Kaep to attempt to make a controversy go away that Kaep wasn’t really even part of. He was made a poster child for Trump’s political game on the NFL.
Disagree with your first sentence. Most people did not ignore his actions during our National Anthem .

The National Anthem is not a platform 2 display anything but a moment of respect for those who sacrificed for all of us 2 have a opportunity 2 succeed in a country with unlimited control

bbsam

Staff member
Disagree with your first sentence. Most people did not ignore his actions during our National Anthem .

The National Anthem is not a platform 2 display anything but a moment of respect for those who sacrificed for all of us 2 have a opportunity 2 succeed in a country with unlimited control
Most people couldn’t (without googling) name 10 players involved in the protests.

P

pickup

Odd that this was about kneeling during the national anthem which many consider to be an exercise of one’s first amendment rights.

He then went on to sue because he didn’t get a job as an NFL quarterback due to what he perceived as a reaction to the exercising of his first amendment rights.

So for the right amount of $$$ he signs away some of his first amendment rights by abinding by a Non-disclosure agreement. And unless he is playing as an NFL quarterback in the near future, I assume he gave that up as well.

Oh well ,fade into oblivion , Colin.

MAKAVELI

Odd that this was about kneeling during the national anthem which many consider to be an exercise of one’s first amendment rights.

He then went on to sue because he didn’t get a job as an NFL quarterback due to what he perceived as a reaction to the exercising of his first amendment rights.

So for the right amount of $$$ he signs away some of his first amendment rights by abinding by a Non-disclosure agreement. And unless he is playing as an NFL quarterback in the near future, I assume he gave that up as well.

Oh well ,fade into oblivion , Colin.
Sorry to bust your bubble bruh. But Kaep's kneeling and fight with the NFL is just the beginning of a new age in sports athletes activism.:happy2: