Colin Kaepernick settles out of court!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Colin Kaepernick: I have convictions. This is bigger than me, it's systemic! The truth must be brought forward!

NFL: $$$$$$$$$$

Colin Kaepernick: Deal!

bacha29

He must have had good enough evidence to win his case which compelled the NFL to settle out of court . I think the NFL wanted this out of the way ahead of what is expected to be an NFLPA strike following the 2020 season which could get ugly especially if the owners bring in replacement players from the AAFL. BTW Kaepernick wanted 20M to play in the AAFL but Bill Polian told him to go pound salt.

BrownArmy

But what about his 'movement' for social justice? Here he had a monumental pulpit to further his agenda and what does he do?

Sells out.

Maybe.

Sounds like he got appropriate compensation for being black-balled.

In Trump-speak, ‘why settle if you’re innocent?’.

NFL wanted this to go away.

Don’t think about it too hard.

MAKAVELI

But what about his 'movement' for social justice? Here he had a monumental pulpit to further his agenda and what does he do?

Sells out.
Bro you're reaching. The lawsuit wasn't about a movement. It was about recovering damages incurred by the NFL colluding to keep him from playing. Plain and simple.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Maybe.

Sounds like he got appropriate compensation for being black-balled.

In Trump-speak, ‘why settle if you’re innocent?’.

NFL wanted this to go away.

Don’t think about it too hard.
Bro you're reaching. The lawsuit wasn't about a movement. It was about recovering damages incurred by the NFL colluding to keep him from playing. Plain and simple.
His net worth before this was over $20 million and he has earned over $43 Million in salary. NIKE endorsements are on top of this.
He is just a greedy washed-up POS in my mind ... Good for him since I don't care anything about the NFL.
Not only that, he wasn't that good except for a couple of years.

He already raped the NFL before this settlement.

My derision is reserved for the dumbbutts who 'feel' for him and thinks he got shafted. Just goes to show there are some really stupid people in this world.

* Colin Kaepernick Net Worth: $20 Million
Colin Kaepernick is worth $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Kaepernick’s earnings from the NFL totaled $43,479,216 or just under $7 million for each year he played. He signed a $126 million deal with the San Francisco 49ers in 2014 but has not played since 2016, allegedly for taking a knee in protest.

MAKAVELI

His net worth before this was over $20 million and he has earned over $43 Million in salary. NIKE endorsements are on top of this.
He is just a greedy washed-up POS in my mind ... Good for him since I don't care anything about the NFL.

My derision is reserved for the dumbbutts who 'feel' for him and thinks he got shafted. Just goes to show there are some really stupid people in this world.

Colin Kaepernick is worth $20 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Kaepernick’s earnings from the NFL totaled $43,479,216 or just under $7 million for each year he played. He signed a $126 million deal with the San Francisco 49ers in 2014 but has not played since 2016, allegedly for taking a knee in protest.

BrownArmy

Wrong.

Why in the world are you so seemingly upset about this?

The NFL friend’kd him, and he got paid back, for lost wages, etc.

This isn’t rocket-surgery, hence the NDA settlement.