College degree

BrownArmy

You call this an ad??!!

While the worth of a bachelor’s degree may have plateaued since 2010 having one is still more valuable in certain U.S. cities compared to others.

College degree holders are already likely to earn more than their degree-less counterparts, but the effects are amplified in certain cities. A new study released by MagnifyMoney found that those with college degrees are more likely to find employment, become homeowners or secure health insurance coverage than their peers elsewhere in these five cities.

San Jose, Calif., topped the list, offering the biggest earnings-and-opportunities boost for people who graduated from a four-year college. In the California tech-hub, where more than half of the population has a bachelor’s degree or higher, the median income was about 83 percent higher than those for non-degree holders.

You're missing the point.

The factual information in the ad may actually be factual, but it's irrelevant nonsense.

Wow, if you go to college, you're income will rise?

NO SHT.

Here's where you're getting played - it's boilerplate nonsense attached to advertisements. It's not news that if you go to college you will probably have a larger income. Did the page tell you anything you didn't already know?

Here's the kicker...the simple fact that you clicked on that page, and spammed BC with it, means all those ads on the bottom get paid.

Thanks lady, you're perpetuating the blandest parts of the internet.

P

pickup

All well and good, and I agree.

It's sad though that Moreluck is posting an advertisement and calling it news.

More luck tricked you, those ads were subliminal and made by a bunch of Russians. That’s why you will be compelled to vote for Trump in 2020.

Thanks for your support.

BrownArmy

More luck tricked you, those ads were subliminal and made by a bunch of Russians. That’s why you will be compelled to vote for Trump in 2020.

Thanks for your support.

Wrong, so so wrong, but thanks for the laugh!

P.S. TOS is gone, baby, gone, you might want to change your tag line

P

pickup

Wrong, so so wrong, but thanks for the laugh!

P.S. TOS is gone, baby, gone, you might want to change your tag line

Yeah Russians using the internet to influence American elections. I agree with you about this concept: Wrong , so so wrong.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're missing the point.

The factual information in the ad may actually be factual, but it's irrelevant nonsense.

Wow, if you go to college, you're income will rise?

NO SHT.

Here's where you're getting played - it's boilerplate nonsense attached to advertisements. It's not news that if you go to college you will probably have a larger income. Did the page tell you anything you didn't already know?

Here's the kicker...the simple fact that you clicked on that page, and spammed BC with it, means all those ads on the bottom get paid.

Thanks lady, you're perpetuating the blandest parts of the internet.
Somebody's got to do it!!

floridays

Always hated Sears....glad they're gone!!!
I really doubt that. You are an old gal,30, 40, 50 years, remember. You're old, you smell old 55 years, 60 years in all those years you hated Sears? I say bs, and if you truly did my opinion of you changes on a dime.
Where did you go Higbee's, the May company 60 years ago.
And I can take the other angle, as a kid your folks couldn't afford Sears. I don't get it.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I really doubt that. You are an old gal,30, 40, 50 years, remember. You're old, you smell old 55 years, 60 years in all those years you hated Sears? I say bs, and if you truly did my opinion of you changes on a dime.
Where did you go Higbee's, the May company 60 years ago.
And I can take the other angle, as a kid your folks couldn't afford Sears. I don't get it.
Try not to let it bother you.